Harvest tips/tricks

So I will be harvesting for my 1st time tomorrow super excited and was curious if anyone would have any type of tips/tricks I would greatly appreciate it i plan on washing my plant

2020-10-19_12-55-53-86 Image (10) 2020-10-19_12-55-53-86

11 Likes

If you plan on wet trimming one person recommended the process of after trim put that branch to soak in the pyroxide water while he trims the next branch then moves the branches along the chain of trim 》pyroxide》rinse water》hang

2 Likes

I want summmm :laughing: :rofl: good job

3 Likes

Looks great, what strain?

3 Likes

Only harvested three plants so far. Here’s what I’ve learned. Wet trimming is much easier than dry in my opinion. Curved blade trimming scissors work way better than straight blade regular scissors. Keep your sugar leaves and make something out of them. It’s a very sticky process, might want some disposable gloves.

2 Likes

Oh yea and if you get a dedicated pair of trimming shears that’s even better and keep a little booze and paper towels at hand for if they get seriously gummed up( and you can always drink the thc booze when you’re done too lol) and if you use latex gloves you can bag them throw them in the freezer and peel off the stuck on resin

6 Likes

Strain is unknown unfortunately lol I appreciate the help tho yall

why would you want to do a wet trim?@GreenSnek

Its easier to see what are the sugar leaves and if you are like me and have 0 supply you can dry the sugar leaves fast to turn into edibles you also get a slightly faster dry which is a pro and con

2 Likes

I got a great little trick from this forum. I have 2 trimming scissors and one of those scented wax melters. Put coconut oil in the melter and just switch back and forth from scissor to scissor after letting the gummed up one soak in the oil while you’re using the other one.

6 Likes

Can’t say I did to dam bad for my 1st ever haul the whole dam house stinks amazingly haha cant wait for a month to go so I can smoke lmao

5 Likes

Wow very nice! Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Thanks alot I appreciate the bits of help cant wait for my other girl to come down in a couple weeks also cant wait for the full 4x8 to go into flower just put majority of them in 5gal pots yesterday need to transplant 5 more tho bought out the local shop of fox farms soil lol

4 Likes

Great frickin job :star_struck:im still 2 weeks away from my 1st auto to be finished but I’m pretty proud of myself too but what’s even greater is that I know my 2nd grow WILL BE SO MUCH BIGGER I learned so much from my grow im SO psyched LOL

4 Likes

Hell yeah im super excited for my next run knowing everything I know now it should hopefully be a breeze haha

2 Likes