Harvest time. Yay

Nice. My girl is getting cut really soon too. Awesome grow congrats

1 Like

Thanks. I appreciate it

Ya…I do . You didnt call Me
…lmao…looking good. My friend

Will

1 Like

Lost ya number lol next time. I tag ya though. There’s a fan in the cabinet moving air too.

try the Boveda 62% curing packets for your jars. you will not be disappointed. u can purchase these through this site I believe…

1 Like

Completed pics. One plant, Rob’s Pure Indica

2 Likes

@nugsrgood yeah man, I’ve looked into those. Probably gonna try them

What’s a good way to dry my trimmings? Or do I need to? Gonna be making bubble hash

Congrats looks good !

Dry trim in a small cardboard box or open paper bag on the floor of the darkened drying room

1 Like

@Paranorman Thanks. I’m guessing the more spread out it is the better? Also once it’s dry can I freeze it or is it necessary to cure it?

No trims good to go …some keep it in the freezer if not using it right away

1 Like

@Paranorman @Givemefire @Stomper @garrigan62 @ktreez420 @livewire61 @latewood
I’m thinking of building a dry box and thought about building it out of cedar since bugs hate cedar. My question is do y’all think my buds would take on a cedar smell and taste? If so what would be a good material?

The plant can take on any odor in the area while its budding from what I know. Cedar is pretty strong if it’s indoors but not as bad outdoors. Ash is almost as hard as oak, pretty odorless, and very common.

2 Likes

Look at what cigars are stored in

1 Like

Yes, I think your buds would have a cedar taste; However; I am not an expert on storing pot in a cedar box. I think I would build it out of corrugated poly sheeting. Like the material they make side of the road signs with. IN face you can buy it in 4’x8’ sheets from a sign supply company.

yes it will take on the smell put it in jars :sunglasses:

I didn’t mean to store my buds just to dry them lol

Just use a sealer on the cedar and give it a couple days to air out after applying the seal coat. I use to build custom cabinets and that’s essentially what you’ll be building lol :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

1 Like

Freshly trimmed Pure Indica

4 Likes

I just harvested my gold leaf which is 21% THC I I love it is some of Roberts best seeds I’m thinking about getting his special . I will try to send some pictures before I put it in the jar . Happy Smoking :sunglasses:

1 Like