Harvest time or wait a little?

Close on the Haze but a couple more weeks for the Blueberry and WW.

Yes a hot attic would be a problem, you don’t want hot when drying your weed, dries too fast, colder would be better (around 65F) and 50RH.

3 Likes

Ummm…guys! What the f**k is this?

1 Like

@NeoGroR @Hellraiser @Bulldognuts @Zee @Covertgrower @Siksr

1 Like

I’ve never had it, but it looks like bud rot to me.

1 Like

@Openmind, sorry man, I haven’t had it, but as bulldog said, Bud Root.

@Hellraiser, you around? I don’t want to be wrong and suggest he toss it.

Ouch!

I have not a clue what that is.

I would definitely get the advice from @Covertgrower or @Hellraiser on this. I’ve seen several postings involving this and the only advice I’ve seen is you must remove any portion of bud that has it. Sort of like cancer got remove all and fix the issue that caused it :unamused:

1 Like

I’ve started by cutting those colors off and apart and separating all the portions; rotten, healthy, leaves. What’s healthy and our leaves are going to get a water and hydrogen peroxide bath and set aside to dry with rotten going in the trash. Then it’s time to check all the plants very closely.

Be sure to figure out what caused it. You got to get humidity right and get some movement of air.

All four of these plans have been out on my back deck since May. It’s been rainy recently and that’s probably what caused the problem. There was about a week of off and on rain.

This entire plants gonna have to be harvested. I’ve been cooking off even good looking colors and once I tear them apart I find a little mold inside. I have a jewelers looking glass so I can look up very close and find mold where I think it is and the spots that don’t have mold will be kept and bathed later.

Yeah that’s either straight up bud rot or rot caused by caterpillars, either way, it’s bad and the brown stuff needs to be thrown out and the unaffected buds put thru a bud wash.

2 Likes

So chopping up my Widow and found this on it. Some kind of all white bug.

1 Like

Trash on the left; goods on the right; white widow.

1 Like

Yes. That’s definitely rot. You’ll have to cut it out, and toss it.