Harvest time? Opinions Please

Is this plant ready or close to harvest? Hopefully these pics are clear enough, it was very difficult to get a focused pic. Thanks in advance?Photo on 3-21-20 at 2.14 PM Photo on 3-21-20 at 2.11 PM (1)

1 Like

I think you have some time to go yet.
I see a fair amount of clear and no amber. Things can move quick at this stage so keep a close eye on it. A picture a bit further back would be cool too to see what the overall looks like.

Remove a tiny amount of bud calyx from several spots and put them on a piece of white paper, take inside and use your scope on a flat surface. You can get great pics then.

Please take a shot of the plant overall and one representative cola in natural light.

1 Like

Thank you! Posting some more pics below

Thank you for your reply. Here are more pics, and thanks for the suggestion to place a piece on paper and photograph, it was much easier to get a clear shot. Here are the pics:
Photo on 3-21-20 at 3.17 PM

2 Likes

You still have a long ways to go. FYI be sure to take your samples from flower and not sugar leaf. The leaf trichomes mature more quickly than on flower.

1 Like

I’m in the same place friend. I can’t figure guts out if I should let go more days or out in dark now. Day 70 of flower do I look ready ???

6 Likes

Very pretty buds you got there. The bigger Buds you pictured look to be getting pretty close. Have you looked at them close with a Jeweler’s loupe?

1 Like

I’d wait 1or2 more weeks if you want it to be fully done…

1 Like

you really need a close up of the trichomes

Ok thanks, I’m a newbie and this is my first grow, but my gut says she needs a little more time. Thanks again

1 Like

I think I took the sample from the wrong spot. This is my first grow and I’m not familiar with the anatomy of the plant. When looking up close at the bud I can see what I think are calyx’s, mixed in with very tiny leaves, which should I be pulling to get a closer look at? The close up photo I took was from down lower on the plant, what I believe was a calyx right at the intersection of the stem and a fan leaf. The top of the plant seems to be further along. I’m going to try to take another picture. Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Be careful looks like it’s on the verge of nitrogen dioxide the fan leaves are curling a little

Hard to tell with plant 1 it pistols are small and can’t see them well but tricomes I could see no amber. Probably wait week or more. Plant 2 needs more time also. Frosty but no amber that I could see. Really nice looking girls.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch. I fee that same way kind of can’t wait lol but j in can wait hahahaha it doesn’t look like it’s quite finished to me either. Just don’t like
To be buying so much as I have been out of
My own now for about a month.