Harvest Time for these Northern Lights

Hi All,
These are Northern Lights (presuming # 5) and are 17 weeks & 4 days. Week 7 + 2 days in flower. They are all the same seed from ILGM but all are individuals. Grown in the same mix. Two are in 2 gal grow bags & 2 are in 7 gal bags. The 5’s finished earlier, the two 7’s still have approx 2 weeks to go. Already harvested 1 x 5 gal grow bag as trichomes were 50/50 cloudy & amber. These plants have grown fast. I live at approx 43’ deg south latitude, next stop south is Antarctica…

Sorry, I forgot to add the photos. These are outdoor. It is getting very cold down under and rain conditions. But these guys are tough and so far only tiny amounts of bud rot. Not even 1 cone amount so Im happy. Check out the colors…Enjoy

12 Likes

Those are beautiful plants

2 Likes

Great job with those girls!! Enjoy your fruit!!

1 Like

Ohhhh. Very nice colors on those buds. I grow NL all the time and never get those purples. Great work!

1 Like

@Brandy, where are you? Ushuaia?

1 Like

Ushuaia, Damm no, I had to look on the map to find if that is even a place!!! Im in the land of Kangaroo’s & Crocodiles…and far south…No names, cause Im paranoid. Being an old peaceful farmer is illegal.

1 Like

Hi Familyman,

Got a question. These 4 Northern Lights are from the same purchase from ILGM. They grow in identical mixes, all received same feeding etc. But they are so different (in flower)? That said the flower buds are similar. In the top 2 photos the girl on the left is one week younger than the other three, and she is lush, with huge leaves compared to the others? Buds are thick and long as well ?
I’m putting the difference down to the collection of seed stock at ILGM, but I do no know if ilgm buy or develop and grow their own seed in house. Or these differences are the plants reacting to the cold weather? Its cold now, down to 2’C(nights) and rain last night. In US temp’s 2 = approx 35’F, but these girls thrive in it…

It’s most likely different phenotypes among the seeds. Even the same plant and make variations of seeds. For this reason, I grow out a few seeds, evaluate the plants and then clone the strongest one.

Oh, Ushuaia is the last stop before Antarctica.

Good luck on your grow!