Harvest time for Strawberry Cough?

This is my first grow in 35 years and Geez I hate asking this question because there is so many this time of year but I think I’m getting pretty close and would like your opinions. I’m not after max THC as I can’t handle the anxiety. Oh by the way this is a Strawberry Cough. Very strange growing plant. Started losing fan leaves 6 weeks ago and it still continues. Thanks !

6 Likes

Welcome to the community. Honestly it is what u r looking for. I would go another week just my 2 pennies

2 Likes

This might help

2 Likes

If you don’t want racey/anxiety, you want amber trichomes. I don’t see any yet, alot of milky/cloudy. And thats just from that picture. Sugar leaf will ripen faster than the bud.

3 Likes

Nice looking Bud. From what I’ve learnt here you may want at least 30% amber.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! Here’s a couple more pics. image|375x500

11 Likes

Good looking plant merlinsgold.

One more pic because I can’t help myself.

8 Likes

As you should - shes gorgeous, also nice camo paint job. You hunting bow or muzzle?

3 Likes

I hunted muzzleloader back in the day :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking beautiful :yum:
She really is ready to cut down when you really want like @Unknown @Konflict @Fergus say. I’ll be cutting down my girl Friday night. :raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

I took her down today. Bit of Budrot starting to show up here in the PNW. Been some weird weather this year. I’m gonna miss her big I’ll enjoy her :grin:

2 Likes