Harvest time for LSD?

Last time I harvested with more cloudy and wanted to try a bit more amber this time around. How does this look? What your thoughts

3 Likes

Id let her go another week or two before still have some white hairs on her my opinion happy growing :v:

4 Likes

Still alot of clear trichomes at least one more week maybe two

2 Likes

Just an fyi.
The sugar leaves will amber up before the buds are ready. Usually a week or two beforehand.
You’re almost there. :+1:

:v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Agree with all the above, looking good. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for the info!!

1 Like

Think it time for only water no nutes?

2 Likes

@bartenderjoe I’d personally give it another week of feeding before I went water only.
The last 3 weeks are when the final bulk will show. Just don’t want to short change yourself at the end after all the work getting there. :wink:

:v:

5 Likes

Yeah I agree with @Oldguy

1 Like

@bartenderjoe hey bro it’s not ‘last call’ yet!! I agree your ambers are mostly on the sugar leaves. Let her bake a minute longer imho.

2 Likes

First impression: NO. I See white pistils, clear trichomes and buds are still fattening. 3+weeks by the looks.
Flush only if you have over fertilized. Check you runoff (-1200-1300 or so and your OK). Cooler Temps and lower RH the last few weeks has shown to be somewhat helpful, not so much flushing. Per Dr. Bugbee research prof. at USU.

1 Like

Beautiful plant
Im just following along and learning
Waiting for my 1st seeds

4 Likes

@Tripp Hello there!! Be sure to create a journal that we can all follow along with your journey to come!!
:sunny::sweat_drops::seedling::evergreen_tree::cherry_blossom::fire::fire::dash:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community

1 Like

I thought bugbee taught hemp vs flowering cannabis.

1 Like

He is licensed to study hemp but that research is done for cannabis of all types. Look him up on YouTube if your interested in learning more. He is very generous with his knowledge.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the neighborhood :grinning: You’re in for a great ride.
20220625_140334

3 Likes

@Tripp , welcome! Smart move checking it out first! There is also loads of info on GrowWeedEasy. Not their forum so much though. This is the best place to learn from fellow growers.

3 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood :grinning:

1 Like

Still 2 more weeks id feed 1 last te then strait water after that personally. She will fatten still need little more time but looking great

1 Like