Harvest time first time growing

Didn’t get a huge amount but did get a good quality high off of it

4 Likes

Elpollon … looks really good to me! Last year was my first grow and I averaged about 2 oz per plant. This year is looking even better … my plants are huge and the flowers are about 6-8 inches long.
MT

1 Like

Mt1 all them leaves make great edibles.

1 Like

i have a plant about 5 foot high or taller and have 40 branches on it that’s flowering. it’s been a week and I’m just wondering how much you think I’m gonna get out of it

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Ganjaman … I was wondering the same thing. I counted 18 colas on one of my 7 ft plants. That baby is a monster! It’s just got to yield more than it did last year. I’m hoping for 4-6 oz per plant. I hope that’s not just wishful thinking! :smile:
MT

1 Like

Thanks TLK … I may try making some edibles this year. I suck at cooking, so it might be too stressful for me. :stuck_out_tongue:
MT

Lol if you want to make brownies all you need to do is dry it put into blender,
Run till it’s fine dump it to mix bake eat. That’s very easy. They don’t taste to good like that, but you will enjoy it after a bout 1hr.

TLK … thanks for the info. I’m sure I can handle making brownies. I did that once about 30 years ago and the whole house smelled like chocolate and weed! :yum:
MT

2 Likes

That looks pretty good mind if I ask what kind it was

TLK … do you know where I could find a recipe for making suckers? When my cousin had pancreatic cancer, she used the suckers and also had this great hand lotion too. I’d also like to find out how to make the lotion.
MT

Looks great! What strain was it?

Thestonerscookbook.com Is one if you do a google search for mjj suckers you will see lots. We used the butter we made for the brownies. I’m going to make the oil not to start useing, I got some bad news about my liver, ( thanks to partying to much in younger days) the RSO is good for that I read.
Tom

Tom … Thanks for the link about the suckers. I have a terrible sweet tooth.

I am so sorry to hear about your liver. I hope the RSO helps the regeneration process. Keep us posted on how you’re doing.
MT

her is a pic i took today of a bud i cut, still had some new white hhairs but the trIchomes some were amber. Im kinda proud of this one. Im going to start cutting a few a day when they are ready. This was a stawberry/ blue sativa the ice chest it’s sitting on is the kind on wheels for size ref.

2 Likes

for a good “oil”, whether you mean hash type or a rubbing oil is the question. Try tincture in google search to find out. My son-in-law from Mexico said gramma made it and it works great. I do have some I made a month ago with grain alcohol. Still waiting to try it.

Tom … your buds are outrageous! Great job!
MT

Dam nice looking bud there how she smoke

It’s really great stuff. It’s not top shelf it’s a very head high.
Tom

No the oil is to ingest. I’m going to use rick Simpson recipe. To see if it will help my liver regenerate.