Harvest SourD Auto

Happy Sunday all just a simple question thoughts on harvesting this plant no newts for 3 weeks. Usually I wait till more red but this one kinda stalled out a week half ago. The other SourD I had was harvested last week. I do have 1 more about 3 weeks behind. Experienced grower however only my 3rd cycle with autos and it seems like its always something different.

Out of likes but first nice pfp, and as for the harvest I would wait a little longer, how do the trichs look?

1 Like

Thanks I never really bother I did years ago but hadnt the past 3 years. My scope died on me is why. Im in no hurry so Ill give her a week or 2. Off topic but you order seeds from here?

And whats pfp

And just the past 3to4 days I do notice trichs are mostly mushroom to cloudy now. Uploading: 20200726_113106.jpg… pic here is my 1 and only blueberry x bigdevil wish i had more of this 1

1 Like

I have not ordered from here yet, but there are a lot of satisfied customers on here.

Pfp is profile picture.

I like a little amber in mine, but I know some people dont, plant looks great though!

1 Like

Thanks for input some time you just need that reinforcement telling ya your on track. Iv ordered 3x here and now have a total of 5 seeds that didnt pop all are a type of northerlights. Have a good one man.

1 Like

You do the same, and I am pretty sure that they offer a germination guarantee.

1 Like

@HuJack007 Yes they have a germination guarantee. I had 5 OG Kush Auto seeds 4 didn’t germinate contacted ILGM and they are sending me 5 seeds. Can’t ask for better customer service than that.

1 Like

Thanks man I wasnt worried about a couple or few seeds. But now Im up to 5 possibly 6, 4 northern lights auto and 2 fem. Northernlight x Skunk. That and I dont want to seem like a complainer.

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with contacting them and see what they say. I usually don’t worry about 1 or 2 seeds.

6 seeds is nothing to shake a stick at, just my 2 cents, but I would hit them up for sure, the guarentee is there for a reason. :+1::+1:

1 Like