Harvest Sour Diesel Auto?

13 weeks Sour Diesel ILGM auto. How close am I to harvest, approximately? All trichomes are milky but no amber.

3 Likes

I always wait till my trics are about one third amber, but that’s me

2 Likes

Peak THC is all cloudy, but the more amber, the more stoned, narcotic effect.

3 Likes

Love seeing outdoor grows on suburban patios. Something about that makes me smile. :grinning:

1 Like

Absolutely! Now all I have to do is get some seeds so I can start my Own grow! :persevere:

If all cloudy you can most certainly harvest her the trichomes will still mature further after harvest some so you will probably end up with some amber over the drying and curing process also os this 13 weeks sense it sprouted or began flower? Ps you can always give her another week before chopping if youd like to see amber before chopping her down

1 Like

Both plants are 13 weeks from sprouting a seed in water. Both started to show signs of flower by 7 sh weeks. My first outdoor grow with autos. Growing in Maine, so it’s early growth didn’t get the summer sun we currently have. They are the last seeds grown from a ILGM 15 seed pack of AK, Super Skunk, and Sour Diesel. Much prefer indoor growing. I’ll let these two plants mature some more. Thanks for the advice!

1 Like