Harvest/ right time?

Support Ticket
Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain: white widow fem
How many plants: 3 (3hydroponic)
Age from Sprout and Flower: 1week germ/sprout, 3 week veg, 9th week of flower so far (Ripen Stage)
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: hydroponic
How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? I Change the water and solution every 6 days.
PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:5.5
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: 500ppm general hydroponic nutrient solution/voodojuice / calimagic
Indoor or Outdoor: indoor
Light system, 2 Advanced Platinum Series P600 600w 12-band LED Grow Light - DUAL VEG/FLOWER FULL SPECTRUM size 4x4 6.5
height from plants: 5in
Temps; Day 82, Night: 70
Humidity: 30-40
Ventilation system; No
Humidifier
Co2; hello i am on my first grow and almost at the end, im just haveing trubble figuring out when the plants are right to harvest. One if my plants looks like its ready but the other to dont look like they are there yet. I still have a week to flush but they drank up all the nutrience already so iv been giving them water.! Need some thoughts?! Thanks

5 Likes

Hi!
First off all the pictures are not so good but I still see a lot of white pistils. It’s good to have a magnifier and look at the trichomes.
Maybe this will help you.

6 Likes

I agree with @M4ur
On you still have a little time to go tou do have lots of white pistols there id say your still 2-3 weeks away from harvest just judging by pictures
A loop or pocket scope is best for judging weather your crop is ready for harvest
I like my tricombes around 20% amber myself
I start watching tricombes when my pistols are 70-75 % red/brown and do daily checks at that point of tricombes
Fyi your buds will continue to rippen for about a week wven after harvest

5 Likes

So do you think i should continue the week of Ripen or start the flush now? Thanks and yes its hard for me to get a good picture! But the tricomes are milky.
Nic

Go another week whit rippen then you can flush or give them only water. It’s a close call. On this… When you start adding ripen?

1 Like

Mmmhh def ripen for a nother week. I started the first ripen week on the 15 of dec

Everything depends on how they progress if you have 70% milky trichomes in 1 week you also have 5-10% amber I guess… But maybe I’m wrong.
Go for it and if everything goes to the edges then you can just flush for final week :v:
Also this will be a good read for you! Specially part whit splitting the stem :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your input!!! Really appreciate it

1 Like