Harvest ready or wait?

Hey guys, i’m 10 weeks into harvest on this plant. the trichomes look pretty milky when i zoom in using my magnifier(unfortunately can’t get a pic of the trichomes) but i was wondering if they looked ready to harvest?

4 Likes

IMO she looks ready. Depending what type of high you want head and body high chop her now. If you want a couch lock high wait till most of the trichomes are amber

4 Likes

Agree. They’re not going to look any more ready from the plant perspective. It’s all on the trichs at this point.

4 Likes

2 Likes

the last time we watered my boyfriend added some of the fox farm big bloom for the bat guana, should we do the 2 week flush process or should i do a full flush?(watered plants until run off ph was at 6.5 in one sitting). i flushed both of my plants 2 weeks ago because they had nut lockout and i did a full flush and was wondering if that would be good for harvest?

I would do just plain water Ph’d at 6.5 for a week or too keep an eye on the trichomes.

1 Like

It looks like some bud rot there, we have it all in our girls this year😔 I’d cut that out before harvest or when it’s dry. The spores are alive so anything touches the rot needs sanitized.also cut rot away from any good buds. Just some ideas, we cut most of it out N actually saved half our crop😀

1 Like

is it the brown patches? where do you see the bud rot? should we cut it out now because we planned on harvesting sunday. we read online bud rot makes the trichomes look webby so i don’t know what to look for with this girl.

Well ours got bud rot and it looks just like that. I could be wrong sweetie. How do I post a picture of mine?? I can show u what I mean??

when you reply there’s a button in the bottom right corner that looks like a mountain with a sun. click on that and you’ll be able to upload pictures. thank you!