Harvest, Ready or not?

I have a couple zkittlez autoflowers that are in their 10th week of flower. Humidity has been a killer but I have taken the steps to control it with dehumidifier and air circulation. Today I did notice little spots that seemed like wpm so was wondering if I should just harvest them, and if they even look like they’re ready for the chop

3 Likes

And these are also pics of buds itself and not sugar leaves…

1 Like

@Covertgrower @Newt @PurpNGold74 @oldmarine @Myfriendis410

1 Like

Looks ready based on the pictures you posted.

2 Likes

Like :point_up_2:said.

2 Likes

If she were mine, based on the trichs alone she’d be hanging. Looks tasty!

Safe to assume most pistils have changed color and curled in?

2 Likes

Yes they are, I wanted to aim more towards couch lock but also didn’t want to chance wpm coming back so I’m trimming as we speak!

1 Like

We need a better pic! Also make sure u do a bud wash for the pm @VinnyB nice and cloudy looking!!!

2 Likes

Yea I was planning on doing a wash, one of the better ones is actually in the BOM contest. So frosty!

1 Like

Do you wash your bud? I do…

2 Likes

Also how much do you trim usually before drying…at the moment I’m taking the bigger leaves off but will do a more precise dry trim. Is that a good idea?

I do a full wet trim. I have a buddy that does a hybrid (fans and larfy stuff) then dry trims the buds, and quick dries the larf for decarbing. Others hang the entire plant and dry trim it all.

1 Like

I trim down to the flower. I do it on the plant the night before harvest.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty cool idea. But how do you catch all your trim? Seems like it would be messy.

I don’t. It goes into the soil for compost and the trichome gods…

4 Likes

@oldmarine for the wash, one cup 3% peroxide to 5 gallons water? And agitate for a min then plain water and then dry by fan for couple hours?

That explains it! Are all of your grows outdoors, or do you carry your indoor plants out?

I first wash them in lemon juice/baking soda. 1/2 cup lemon juice with a couple of tbls of baking soda per gallon. Then it’s a rinse in peroxide/water. About 1/2 cup per gallon. Then straight water rinse. I agitate the weed in the water.

3 Likes

The majority of my grows are outdoors. Only started indoors last year. I’ve flowered a few in tents, but nothing beats the great outdoors.

3 Likes

I heard that, Sol is the best grow light!

3 Likes