Harvest or not , outdoor bag seeds

These are bag seeds I threw in the ground, it worked out , and jump started me maxing out my credit card and getting an indoor setup with ilgm seeds. So , nights will be in the 40’s with rain, I cover them but the rain will make my defense futile . Clip and go with it or wait it out for a few more day’s ? , starting to get purple hues and would love

for it to continue but….ve

1 Like

I’d be waiting longer personally

2 Likes

Agree with @Graysin . You won’t get much out of those small buds which aren’t ripe enough yet. Try for a few more weeks if possible. I’ve had previous patio grows where the temps were in the 30’s at night. They limped along until they got a bit more ready.

3 Likes

Good advice from @Spudgunner @Graysin

1 Like

dcJinHQTGlcabfzTbV

1 Like

Here comes that storm : low of 44 and heavy rain especially after 11:00pm (23:00 for those who keep it real) . I’ll go out there an umbrella, the plants will probably get just as much cold moisture from my tears

2 Likes

We weathered the storms and I humbly thank all the above advice of chillin out and let ‘em do their thing .
Only lost one small branch from heavy rain , but now I have a countertop center piece

1 Like