Harvest opinions/thoughts plz

So these are super lemon haze auto. My first grow. Used soil king for soil and jack’s 321. Im at day 71. Im thinking another 2 weeks but would like to get some thoughts. Still having tough time getting good look at tri’s

6 Likes

Continue to look at the crystals to harvest at your preference but I also vote a couple more weeks. :v::+1:

5 Likes

Appreciate it. Im looking for more a chill high so maybe some amber. Tough to see for me.

2 Likes

You and I are having the same issue. I’m wrapping up my first grow and was wanting advice. I ended up buying a wifi handheld microscope and took pictures on phone. I’m on 8th week and decided to cut mine by end of this week. Looking at yours I would say another couple weeks. Here’s a few shots of where I’m at.

1 Like

Looks like some great shots. Awesome first grow my friend!

1 Like

Ive got a usb microscope I’ll try tonite.

2 Likes

@Blackrose

That first photo needs to be submitted to Bud of the Month!!!
Such Colors

3 Likes

Just made me smile :smiley: thank you

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate that. Put every bit of time, effort, and money I could into it. Learned a bunch , hopefully will correct some newbie mistakes and aiming for double this for the snowcaine grow.
Yeah I would check it with the USB microphone and if you don’t get any better shots I can give you link for the one I got. I think it was only like 40 and then another 20 something for the stand.

1 Like

I would also put it in next months bom contest. Im going to sift through and find one to put in next months bom myself. :+1:.

1 Like

You need to roll up to December’s BOM contest “with the USB microphone” and be like

2 Likes

The microscope is so much better! It takes a bit of practice to keep it steady but you’ll get the hang of it. I’d say with the white pistils I see 2 weeks sounds about right

1 Like

I’ve got some nice ones that I’m proud of for a first timer for sure do I think they have actually winning potential is another story. :joy: Here’s a few I happen to come across while doing trichrome shots but I’m sure I’ll run into more when I actually chop and start trimming.

3 Likes

Think last feeding. Ph water from here out. Getting excited for next step :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Congrats! Is a good feeling right? :blush: . I just did my last feed myself. Was an organic feeding and tea. I’m thinking of cutting them down this Thursday. If not one more water Thursday and then cut Saturday. :+1:.

1 Like

Awesome congrats back at ya :blush:.