Harvest one more week? two?

my current plant, looking pretty orange haired to me, but trichomes, idk… thanks for looking. In these last few weeks, go dark 24-36, then chop immediately afterwards right?

Northern Lights, auto, in small tent, 3rd grow, super cropped and thinned out very late, spring water, one main led plus 2 uv supplements 16 hrs

, hydro, approx 1400ppm of nutribloom

3 Likes

You got a hell of a nice plant there, but I see tons of white pistols everywhere, she is still building. A couple weeks at least. Nice job keep up the good work man

6 Likes

Three weeks at least

6 Likes

@Dennis62 thanks, ok then, yeah… I’ll check back here again before i eff it up, million thanks

1 Like

@Nicky thanks, I’ll wait then

1 Like

My guess as well is definitely 2 to 3 weeks judging on the numerous white pistils.

She’s still getting beefy!

2 Likes

@ThermoNukePanda thanks, glad I checked… I’ll check back in next week

1 Like

@Rick-AZ You got this! The waiting is the worst part! Haha

I finished my first harvest (freaking incredible GDP, thanks ILGM!) end of July.

I’m already 29 days into flower for this grow, and I’m already impatient myself :laughing:

3 Likes

@ThermoNukePanda thanks, yeah, waiting a pain huh? I’m certain I chopped too soon on last grow. have a good one

those are looking good. i would echo the time line the others have said. I would also throw a reminder to make sure that Rh is in check as those look like they are really going to stack here in a week or so.

1 Like

@Jackie_Daytona thanks, I’m hoping they fill out

Exactly what. @Nicky said

2 Likes

@Caligurl hi, thanks for the help. Yeah she’s getting there… I’ll put up pics next week and get feedback, hopefully trichomes start going amber.

I think a week or two

1 Like

@Aussie_autos thanks, I’m trying to use trichomes, but tough to get a decent pic. I’ll defer to the expertise here and post pics next week

It depends on the type of high u want if all trichomes are cloudy then the THC levels are at there peak if most amber you will get a couch lock high ,so if high THC harvest when cloudy u want couch lock high mostly all amber trichomes

1 Like

@Aussie_autos thanks, saw this also… have a good one.

No worries hope it turns out well for u