Harvest - lower vs upper flowers

Howdy :wave:t3:

I have a question about my harvest timing - the lower, smaller flowers of my big mama are looking a bit more mature the than larger upper flowers. Would it be ideal to harvest the lower flowers earlier? I reckon I still have a couple weeks to go regardless - what do you think?

That’s because upper growth foxtails harder then lower growth so the outer layer could be showing new growth trichs while inner growth trichs are ripe I usually go by middle to middle bottom buds for the average ripeness

1 Like

Do you have a jewelry loop to check trichomes if anything that’s your safety net from cutting to soon

1 Like

No I don’t have one, I only have a little magnifying glass & my phone which does an ok job at picking up the trichomes. What am I looking for in the trichomes to see if they are ready? Cheers :slight_smile:

To be milk white and golden and get a jeweler loop it’s 8 dollars on Amazon and there’s several trichome threads on here

1 Like

You look like you are at maybe week 3 of flower there’s no way you are even close to harvest buds are still buttons

1 Like

1 Like