Harvest? Lets nip this in the bud before it's too late

Ok I know I’m still a ways out but I’m trying to get this rite so I dont mess up. Please help me with tips on harvesting. And I have an old box trailer that I want to use for drying will it work or be too hot?

as long there is circulating air in their it should not be a problem, but do not dry them out completely they still need some moisture.

Thanks. I’ve been reading up on it and hopefully with the help of others I get this rite. Now the trailer is enclosed so if I put a fan in there would that be good. And I know it gets hot in there so is too much heat a factor or will it speed up the process?

this is what i did last year, i got a box and tied a thin rope around the stems, then made a hole on both sides of the box so the stems and buds hang down, i left the box under my deck for about 5 to 10 days and this was in October in new england a week before halloween. still have a mason jar half full. i rolled a few for my aunt the other day and they were still nice and sticky.

you still need ventilation, and you do not want to “cook” you ladies.

Fill this out so we know where you are at and we can give you information based on where you are at in your grow

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you