Harvest is too dry now

@Covertgrower I’m very familiar with the eye roll lmao

2 Likes

Sounds like the boys have you covered @Covertgrower

1 Like

We’re having a santa ana right now in Southern California, with humidity around 5%: Just as my stems were hanging to dry. Well, they got dry all right. Instantly dry. So I just trimmed the buds up and jarred them with Boveda packs I already had. We’ll see if they get a little less crunchy.

2 Likes

I’m just very glad there’s no permanent damage, other than being too crunchy for a bit. Rehydration can happen! @1BigFella
Doing ok now I put the sensor in the jar. Slowly but surely it’s starting to level off finally. Almost perfect.

2 Likes

What is this app? I need this in my life! :smiley:

1 Like

@3high5you it’s this fancy thing. Works phenomenal… it even back logs so you what happened in the past… the picture is not relevant but it shows old data from being in my tent. You can see the progress of the dehumidifier, both arrived almost the same time. Except the very last weeks or so they went in a jar with flowers… :wink:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AEQ9X9I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_eCq8zb5XGJTNN

3 Likes

I’m up by Vandenberg and it hit 100° at noon today. RH is 20%. Yuck.

2 Likes

Thangs for the info! If I had an extra $150 to burn I’d definitely snag one!

1 Like

@3high5you you actually only need the sensor, which operates on Bluetooth. The internet connectivity is optional. I didn’t splurge for the router either.

1 Like

@Covertgrower this is me right now I think my harvest is to dry . I have Boveda and my girls been in a tent with a couple fans running as well as exhaust fans . My rh was 60 but I think all that wind in my tent caused it to dry out fast . Keep me posted on your final product hopefully I didn’t let it go to long

@Terra-cotta the flowers have stabilized now at 63%. The other flowers ended up being moist enough that they just sucked up the extra moisture and it all equaled out. I’ll admit I was a bit panicky, but only because I thought it was irreversible. New grower panic. Lol

3 Likes