Harvest day 14 and cure time question

Im finally nearing the end of my first grow. I am officially at 14 days of hang drying my WW auto flower indoors and just got my order of grove bags. My question is, should I trim all the buds now and put them in wide Tupperware bins to cure or should I put the them straight into the grove bags? (The bags supposedly control and maintain the proper humidity levels.) Is there another curing time as well?

1 Like

I cure straight in Grove bags. No reason for an intermediary. The bags do all the work.

3 Likes

After drying, I do a final trim and throw the buds into the bags. I have a large Rubbermaid tupperware that I put the bags in almost like a filing cabinet lol.

3 Likes

I was hoping to hear that from what I read how the bags work. Do you recommend any wait time once you bag it? I’m completely new to this.

1 Like

Leave it in the bag for 2-3 days before you look at the hygrometers in the bag, unless the RH is initially way too high. Usually it’s too low (50-55) when first bagging, but as the moisture draws out from inside the buds, the RH raises and levels out.

2 Likes

I bought a bunch of these with half the batteries dead. :laughing:

2 Likes

Those are perfect minus the dead batteries :joy:

1 Like

If it says ’ amazon choice’ get this. Fyi

1 Like