So the weather is changing and old man winter is not to far off. 31 this morning, I have my girls in a greenhouse with a infrared heater. I worry that the heater is not enough, My question is with the future forecast should I just harvest?
If you can keep the greenhouse temps up and good airflow I’d give it another couple of weeks. Looks like some issues: one shows some clawing and dark green=N toxicity and the last picture I see lots of white spots on leaves. Do you have pests? If so; best to deal with it now as they can lower yields and kill plants.
I haven’t seen any best, minus grasshoppers by that was weeks ago.
Yup if you can keep em warm over night. Like 10+ degrees, ull be fine. They may slow a bit, but the extra time will be worth it