Harvest and Bud Rot, Trichome Trouble!?

My first plant Agatha (GG Auto) is getting close to being ready, but I’m not sure exactly when. I posted on reddit but no help. She’s planted in a 5 gallon fabric pot, mixed with happy frog and Nature’s Living Soil, super hands off outdoors. I tried to get the best images I could for the trichomes all over the plant. I feel like some are clear, while some are cloudy and amber?! In some pictures, is there any evidence of rot or heat stress? It’s been hot and humid lately in the MW. I just don’t want my first harvest be a bust because of bud rot or I chopped too early or too late. Any help is super appreciated!
I’m also planning to do a bud wash after cut and before hanging to dry.

1 Like

where are you checking the trichomes on the sugar leaves or the buds. The sugar leaves will turn sooner than the buds. looks like there are still some white pistils.

1 Like

Maybe these pictures might help, I tried to get as close as I could with my jewelers loupe but I could only get sugar leaves in focus for the closer images (60x, then zoomed in with my phone and screenshotted). These were taken with the larger (weaker) lens:

Should all of the pistils be brown for harvest? lower on the plant they are still white with a tinge of brown. the sugar leaves keep getting in the way of focusing on the bud trichomes, good to know that sugar leaves turn faster because I was starting to freak out.

1 Like

It looks good. I think it just needs a little more time. That’s all.

2 Likes

Yes the Pistils should be all brown

1 Like

A few more weeks minimum

1 Like

I would give them another few days at the least, when tricombs get milky they start to look as if they’re made of plastic rather then super clear glass. I see a lot more glassy looking tris in your pics then milky. But they will change every day.

1 Like

1 Like