Harvest Advice…needed

This is an auto-flower with much LST. While observing trichomes I’m seeing 90-95% cloudy with intermittent amber. I had done a quick flush and then decided to give one more feeding. One question I have is small amount amber right now, how fast will it accelerate to say 50%.

I will resume final flush on next watering.

2 Likes

Damn, that’s alot of bud. When I cut mine down, I hung it inside the tent with the lights off, I put a humidifier outside the tent with the flap open at the bottom of the tent to allow the humidity inside. I kept it at 62% for 8 days, I gave it a final trim and jarred it up with bovida packs for 30 days. I burped the jars twice a day, 15 minutes at a time for two weeks, then once a day at 15 minutes for one week, then every other day for a week. U definitely did a good job on this grow. Idk what strain it is but u definitely got alot out of it

1 Like

What do you think @JiggaMan1987, he’s got a lot of white hairs still. Maybe 2-3 weeks still?

2 Likes

Are u able to get a clearer picture of a bud? Do u have a microscope or jewelers loupe? Once a majority of the trichome heads are cloudy mixed with Amber, it’s time to cut it down. I like more cloudy than Amber, definitely not clear trichomes when I chop mines.

1 Like

Like this is a pic I took of mines with my microscope

2 Likes

That is one bud filled plant ur goin to be in trim jail for a while

2 Likes

A lot of pistils still showing, I’m thing 10-14 days left. Too early on the harvest will have a terrible high….heart rate will race, a bit of paranoia ect…

2 Likes

You’ll want bud Trichomes not the sugar leaves. They’ll turn 1st :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes