Hard to find Strain lineage

Trying to find the Lineage of Strawberry cough strain.

Pretty sure it’s a mystery strain when it comes to lineage, but I could be wrong. I couldn’t find anything on it :v::bear:

ILGM says it has Haze lineage

1 Like

Was also after the lineage of Mexican and Afghani, mystery strains like Hindu Kush that the breeders keep the lineage a secret.

Years ago I had a strain when it flowered they looked like table tennis bats, flat and solid. have never seen this strain again. Every strain I see this days have the baseball bat formation.

It must be a landrace strain, Would be awesome to find it again.

I’ve looked for the real “Colombian Gold” that was occasionally available back in the 70s & 80s to no avail. It was very spicy and sticky. It had a body high with a narcotic buzz for the head that was exceptional. It’s said the weed back then only had a 2-5% thc content. I suppose it was all of the cannabinoids coming together and working in concert together. Maybe I’ll find something that smells like it one day. I know how you feel and I hope you find the one that you described too!:v:

1 Like

According to the Free Weed Podcast Strawberry Cough originated in Connecticut and was bred by Kyle Kushman. My understanding is Mr. Kushman never put out seeds, and so any seeds you come across are a representation of the original, recreated through a separate breeding project. Dutch Passion is rumored to be the first to release it in seed form.

2 Likes