Happy with my latest start

Started these Amnesia Haze autos from seed August 1. After 30 days, I am very happy with their progress. Aside from ph (6.4), cal/mag and occasional Gonzo Farms GROW nutes, is their anything that I should be watching closely for problems?

2 Likes

Looking awesome my friend keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

We started the same day this is my Afghan auto ! Think she’s going into flowering already, you start giving nutes yet? Started on fox farm veg every other watering now.

2 Likes

Good work man, happy and healthy :smiley:

1 Like

My soil Roots Organics was stated to have nutes for 3 weeks. I waited 2 weeks, then fed them yesterday. Don’t want to burn these beautiful girls! Got the seeds here on ILGM. Couldn’t be happier!

2 Likes

These Amnesia Haze autos are doing pretty good, I think that they will be ready to harvest in about 3 weeks or so. What do you all think?

1 Like

I think I’m right with you, we started same day, you think 3 weeks till harvest ?

According to the stats given for this auto, we should be 3 weeks out at minimum, and possible 6 weeks out. Yours are looking great! I have been fighting fungus gnat problems, so my buds won’t be that big, but I’m still stoked about consuming my very first home grown sense!

Same here can’t wait to try my own! Think i should’ve cut back more since it’s basically a little bush :joy: but we’ll see how it goes

I defoliated mine about 2 weeks ago and regretted it later. I think now that if a leaf is healthy, it is contributing to the plant, and therefore bigger buds.

2 Likes

Defoliation can be helpful when needed, and harmful when not. When defoliating only remove fan leaves that are shadowing prime bud sites below or large fan leaves blocking proper airflow to the middle and lower canopy. My advice, you can always take more but can put them back, so let them fan leaves be the photosynthesis factories that they are. Take a few off here and there. But from what I can see they look fine, it dont look like you went Edward scissor hands on them lol.

1 Like