Happy travels y’all

:nerd_face: happy travels

Do you have plenty of holes in the bottom of the cups? Also looks like they’re probably about ready to be transplanted.

Drainage was my first thought. I agree with @dbrn32 with them being ready for transplant too. Make sure what you transplant them in has good drainage like the fabric pots.

They are barely old enough for any nutrients. I personally would not give them nutrients until they were 2-3" above rim of cup.

Otherwise, they look fine to me. Let them grow. :slight_smile:

@Victoria0613, Howdy from Texas. I saw your babies in the cups and one thing I try to remember to do is fill the cups with a tad more soil. I believe air circulates better when the soils is higher and the base of the girls are brushed with more air. Of course the big boss @latewood may have something else to add to my thoughts.

Usually when they droop it is one of three things; over-watering, under-watering or they are root bound. Hard for us to tell.

Lets have you do the support ticket and lets take a look at everything

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

047569e630ee5cd20dde4e481a8f48c024eff626

Nutrient_Chart2

Judging from amout of nodes and lack of soil in cups im going to say they need ro be transplanted into bigger pots
Also looks like you might be keepung soil to moist
On mist or water when its needed let soul dry out be watering again @PrincessVee
And welcome to the forum

3 weeks From germination cool in foxfarm ocean forest cool train weeck fem cool
Ok so i would definitely get them into bigger pots five gallon if they where mine
No nutrients that soil is hot and should feed your girls for a while ph water to 6.5 when you water also @PrincessVee
You might want to back your lihts off 12-18 inches should be good for that light

As @Countryboyjvd1971 pointed out, 6-8” is probably too close for plants that size. I’m not super familiar with specs on that light, but 18” sounds reasonable. Maybe even 24”.

What you’ll actually have is a sog, not a scrog. You could easily fill that entire space with one plant under the net. I would personally save the net for the next round and just focus on learning good growing techniques for now.

A little info on sog if you’re not familiar.

You could definitely top them and train up two main colas from each plant. With good trimming and care you should be able to get a great yield in a short period of time. Scrog grows actually take the longest to yield, making them the hardest to do successfully. Sog is the quickest and easiest. Lucky you! :smiley: