Happy New Year, lets begin with PEACE

We just want to wish everyone a happy new year and heres to a great, peaceful and content 2018.
We want to thank everyone that has helped us from ordering to harvest on our 1st grow. We have learned from so many of you especially @dbrn32, @bob31, @Countryboyjvd1971, @Myfriendis410, @Corso2. We could not have EVER done it without you. We took the plunge and chopped some branches on our Girl Scout Cookie we started back in September. Couldnt resist and took a small bud and dried it in the oven. OMG granted she was not dried to the primo but we couldnt wait. Needless to say I am coming in to 2018 a little bit higher. Please enjoy these pictures from our 1st harvest. These are just a few branches and we left the remaining to mature a little more. I think for our 1st grow we did pretty damn good for 2 old hippies haha

Peace Out

25 Likes

Awesome, congrats! Happy new year to you all as well!

4 Likes

Love this thread! Happy New Year and congrats on that awesome harvest! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to trying my GSC-X when she’s done.

3 Likes

Looks fantastic dude, happy new year! :+1:t3: :champagne: :tada: :balloon: :fireworks: :smile:

2 Likes

Awesomeness! Great first grow, congrats

1 Like

Happy Anniversary @Buds007

2 Likes

Looks great @hippy4life. Congrats on the harvest & first successful grow. Happy Birthday @Buds007

3 Likes

Happy New Year @AnneBonny… hope your grow is going well

2 Likes

I have seeds on deck for spring grow which are GSCX! @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

You too @zombo. It is going well. It feels pretty cool to be curing some plants and still have some growing. It may have started out of necessity but dang I love this “hobby” of indoor growing.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s fun for sure… not sure what cooler temps for curing does but I think it shouldn’t be an issue, most likely he should be low? @AnneBonny

1 Like

@Zombo, not cool as in temperature, but cool as in “it feels good” LOL. Sorry for that confusion. Though it was only 1.7 degrees outside it’s toasty warm in the house. Low humidity is my issue now, which is pretty ironic since it was high humidity that did my outside grow in.

3 Likes

Congrats on a successful grow. Happy New Year from another stoner from the past

1 Like

It’s a viscous cycle… lol… indoors this spring summer might be better for control of temps and Rh… heat drys out the environment

3 Likes