Happy new year everyone

I would like to take this time to thank everyone on our staff for their support this past year.
And a very special thank you to @latewood Thank You Sir !
I also would like to thank all our members who I had had the pleasure in helping out this past year and that I look forward in helping them again if needed.

Thank You all Soooooo Much God Bless

And HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

WILL

15 Likes

Happy New Year

4 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

4 Likes

Happy New Years Will and all of the peeps on ILGM forum. :fireworks:

6 Likes

Happy New year too and to every one :fireworks::sparkler::tada::calendar::violin::musical_score::guitar::trumpet::saxophone::microphone::beers: and that Happy New growt :seedling: be a healty and succesful one​:lady_beetle:

6 Likes

Be happy and safe this new year enjoy guy’s thanks for all the help with the grow Will .

7 Likes

11 Likes

Now thats cool…

Will

3 Likes

Thank You my Friend !!

3 Likes

Happy new years brother, as well as our entire staff and all of our fellow growers new comers and all :smile:.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Happy New Years brothers and sisters. So much knowledge on this site. Very greatful for finding it!!
Grow on peeps

2 Likes

Thank You brother Will. Thank Robert for making this place; All the support staff at the Home Office, The Lab. I am glad to see the forum getting bigger and better all the time.

Have a great weekend everyone. lw

1 Like

happy new years,everyone!!! i look forward to spending time with my new extended family here at ilgm!! each of us a unique piece to a very colorful puzzle here…lol

1 Like

Happy new year to all here at ILGM :+1::clinking_glasses::cocktail::tada::v::grin:

Happy New Year to all you green thumbs​:tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Happy new year’s :champagne::herb::deciduous_tree::leaves::leaves::cocktail::tropical_drink:

2 Likes