Happy Memorial Day 🇺🇸

Happy Memorial Day to my new found friends… My garden

10 Likes

Happy Memorial day to all my brothers and sisters out there in WEEDVILLE, wish I could post a few pictures. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:

9 Likes

What’s up with peeps not being able to upload pics??? I havent had any issue? Is it a an apple thing? I’m Android so idk

3 Likes

@repins12 Brother I will post your grow pics in your honor! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

It’s a internal thing that has to be fixed by an outside tech. Or that’s what I’m getting from dbrn. A couple of days and they should be good. :crossed_fingers::pray:

4 Likes

The only apple products I have are the ones work gives me. I’m on my personal laptop. I have a cheap android and have always had issues with posting pictures. That’s why I always do it from my laptop.
@Dman1969 thanks brother. I had some memorial day memes that I wanted to put up, that I texted to everyone that I have on my phone. I’ve been working on defoliating my photo hydro plants. My Blackberry Gum auto that I finally got to start flowering, had white tops like clover tops. For lack of a better way to describe it without a picture, they now have a chocolate hue

4 Likes

Dammit brother I hate this is going on and I wish I could help you with what your trying to post. I hope your having a great Memorial Day (besides the snafu) :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

It’s all good my friend, this is nothing. Having a few drinks for the ones that didn’t make it back home, that’s what today is all about :v:

4 Likes

That’s what’s up Brother!!! I’m doing the same. I’m not in the service but a lot of my family was. I truly thank And honor all of the military alive or In a better place for all you do to keep us safe!! Thank you for your service Brother!!

6 Likes

Yeah. Too many people now a days don’t realize that Freedom ain’t free, it came with a price. Every service member wrote a blank check payable to Uncle Sam and the United States of America, including and up to their life. All gave some, some gave all :v:

7 Likes

That’s so true Brother!!! :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Like I always say, Freedom has a nice ring to it and a bit of recoil :v:

5 Likes

And a Happy Memorial Day to you

3 Likes

Happy Memorial Day to all my USA friends! May the grass be always greener!

5 Likes

My ritual since I can not go to the VFW Post right now. So I did my normal ritual except I don’t smoke cigars no more.

6 Likes

Thank you for your Service @MrPeat :us::raised_hands:t3:

6 Likes

May 2021 - a thankful Memorial Day to all those who sacrificed their lives for the FREEDOM of USA, No, freedom isn’t free. OooooRah and Semper-Fi to all armed forces who gave their all! Yes, I’m USA Marine Corps. raised.

5 Likes

Thank you @MrPeat !
Maybe our paths will, one day, cross in person. I truly hope for this,
More to say…more to tell…

2 Likes

A walk through hallowed grounds. Arlington National Cemetery

4 Likes