Happy legal day in Canada bong recommendations

HAPPY LEGAL DAY IN CANADA!!!

To celebrate moving out of the dark ages and legalizing our favourite green friend I’ve decided to get myself a new bong. Historically I’ve been joint guy but I’ve enjoyed using a silicone bong for the past year and it’s time to take it up a notch.

I’m not concerned with the art glass, so scientific glass I guess? I just want a good smoke (obvi), good value, and easy cleaning, with a price point under $150 cad.

If there’s a popular and proven ‘model’ out there that’s what I’m looking for. If there isn’t such a thing, maybe I can get some recommendations on the best place or brand to order from.

Thanks!

7 Likes

I’m in the market too. I’d think for 150 you can get a pretty killer piece. The high end stuff looks like they are a PITA to clean with all the chambers and diffusers. I’ll be watching to see what folks recommend. :v:

3 Likes

They have a lot of really nice rigs at grasscity .com. That would be my first place to look.

4 Likes

personally i love my pax3. all the toke with none the smoke

2 Likes

I go window shopping at dankstop. I bought a glass blunt from them, waaaay nicer than any other glass blunt I’ve ever seen or used. They have tons of bongs/water pipes & their site is easy to navigate.

2 Likes

Good call on grasscity, nice site and good prices from what I can tell. I found this little beauty there, it gets the most and the best reviews. I’m leaning this way but if there’s a reason I’m missing that this one isn’t a good call please let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, that’s a nice one!

1 Like

Well, I went with the grasscity 6 arm perc and grabbed a nice little bowl that has a built in filter. I’ll happily share the review of its performance once it gets here :smiley:

Thanks for the help everyone!

1 Like

elaborate on the pax3 please…i’m curious.

1 Like

found it thanks…looks like a great rig! pros-cons?

its a quality build. ive had mine for several months. i love it. its not the same high as a bong rip, but it doesnt deposit ash in your lungs.

1 Like

yea,i need to start vaping because i have copd…they say anyways

Whatevee you do stay away from the ten thousand different chambers with a million different holes etc. All that equals a really tough initial draw and aint as smooth as a straight chute.

Make sure you look closely at what you are getting…
Pretty sure that your gonna need some k,y, …:thinking:
They are never for the people… :exploding_head::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:… dont matter where you live… :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Government Is always priority…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::exploding_head:… yep… in the butt it go’s… :grin:
Dont trip… we did it too…
I should be able to run my Ford diesel truck for nothing but what I can grow in my yard… oh ya… if i can heal all sorts of things that they kill me with everyday… not at there top of the list… :wink:

Yep… so why cant I look out for myself… :thinking:
Something dont smell right… :thinking::angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::lying_face::exploding_head:

:v::sunglasses:

I was looking at one of the combo packs from grass city. Like this

1 Like

Yeah, I was sooo tempted by those bundles, I’m all about the deals!

But then I talked myself down and realized I didn’t need half of the stuff in the bundle, so I focussed on the bong. If you can use it all then they seem like a crazy good deal

Yeah that’s where I’m at. There’s a few things that I wouldn’t need use but still seems like a good deal. I’ll probably buy myself it for Christmas lol.

2 Likes

@TALKINTOBOB

try this site for your bong…awesome place check it out

That’s where I ordered from! Good advice, thanks :slight_smile: