Happy birthday Dbrn!

I’d like to wish a happy birthday to a real good friend . An awesome guy. And a great mentor.

Thank you for everything mr light guru ! We all appreciate you here ! Hope this year is a great one :tada:
@dbrn32

37 Likes

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Myfriendis410
@AfgVet @BobbyDigital
@PurpNGold74
@ILGM.Stacy
@ILGM.Mitch

7 Likes

@Nicky @Hellraiser
@CoyoteCody @merlin44

6 Likes

@kaptain3d @Bulldognuts @emgoldslo @MrPeat @Arrow @AAA @AutoMattik @ash93 @Agrestic

4 Likes

@Amazon66 @Audiofreak @beardless @Breezy @Budz @Capt.Cola @CMichGrower @Deepsix @Dr.Zooted @Dagao22

3 Likes

@Davyg @DB_Cooper @Dman1969 @elheffe702 @Enlightened420 @Fergus @FullyMedicated @Graysin @Gillstergirl @Happilyretired

6 Likes

@HippieRunner @Hoppiefrog @hoppiebunny @imSICKkid @JaneQP @JJ520 @Jaydawg6528 @kdawg @kellydans @kabongster

3 Likes

@Loudman @Low @Mote @MaD-VapoR @MadamCalamity @MeEasy @MidwestGuy @monkman @Mr_Wormwood @Missiles

3 Likes

@Mark0427 @NeoGroR @NavyVet420 @neofirebird @Oldguy @OGIncognito @Ocean @Otis @patchman @pptrsha1

6 Likes

@PharmerBob @pillsbury @PiratedSoldier @Pinboy @pr @SilvaBack203 @Stonedrus @StonedCold13 @spyonyou @spankyjr1

4 Likes

@thedeernad @TheVirginian @Unknown @Youngster @Zee

3 Likes

Happy birthday @dbrn32. A lot of us have relied on you over the years so it’s a big thank you and happy birthday from me

11 Likes

Happy birthday @dbrn32 and too many more. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Happy birthday old bear :bear: :polar_bear: :wink:
You’re the best Monsieur Lumiere ever, always ready with the helpful advice and the science behind it. :partying_face:
I hope you have the best of days, filled with love happiness and health! And a million more if you so desire :partying_face: :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @dbrn32, wishing you many more Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

@dbrn32

721c654274ebda186bf54134822106af

7 Likes

@Joshmcginnis28 I think you missed someone. Not sure who though. You are right. He gave me help in buying the components and building a light. His patience was put to the ultimate test.
Thanks again @dbrn32 Cheers to you

and best birthday wishes.

16 Likes

Happy bday, thanks to you i can smoke a great doobie today that i grew myself. Thanks to your advise and assistance over my time here! There just aren’t words to properly express my appreciation!

12 Likes

Happy Birthday @dbrn32

4 Likes

Happy Birthday :balloon::confetti_ball::gift::tada::birthday: @dbrn32
I hope you have an awesome day :blush::v:

5 Likes