Happy Anniversary MattyBear

@MattyBear

Happy Anniversary and thank you for all you do on the forum.

14 Likes

Happy Anniversary @MattyBear

This forum would not be the same without you and your insights. Thank you for all of your help and support. You are a great friend.

6 Likes

Happy Cannaversary brosky!! It was this time last year whenever I joined ILGM and decided I wanted to grow cannabis…and you helped out big time. Appreciate your time and knowledge, have a good one

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I’m glad to be here growing and paying forward what I’ve learned to anyone who asks. This really is a special forum to be a part of and I’m happy to call you fellow potheads my friends. Happy growing everyone! :pray:t4::v::bear:

10 Likes

You help to make this forum a worthwhile destination and a haven for all. Glad to be a part of it with you.

6 Likes

I know that my harvests have done nothing but improve since you stepped into my grow just over a year ago. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Thanks for everything brother. Appreciated.:v:

4 Likes

Happy Anni Matty. I came here as a novice and you answered my newbie questions like I was one of the guys. I appreciate it. Just harvested my 3rd grow and it wouldn’t have been this good with out the help of everyone in this post and forum. Thanks again

4 Likes

3 Likes

You were here when I started and growit kinda told me about you and a few others and it went from there. Thanks for helping make this forum such a friendly place. :grin:

2 Likes

I only have 3 words for ya @MattyBear
:facepunch:“ Daily fricken fertigation “ :facepunch:
Game changah

Thank you for all the help đź‘Ť
2 Likes