Happy about the flowers but now what!

started flowering a week ago. Light has been 100% at 18-6. Should I reduce either one?
One plant is tall and spindly (bigger pot), the other is shorter and thicker (smaller pot).
Seven weeks in and two other plants haven’t flowered at all.
I need help getting to a finish line

Well first time to switch to a 12/12 light schedule for flower. 100% seems alittle high for the age, but they seem to be taking it just fine…so stick with it. Looks like the flower stretch has occurred on them lol, I would for sure start researching a method to support the lanky plant’s buds as they start to fatten up. I use nets but some others use twine to keep them up. Lots of what ifs in your original question. Might help to fill out a support ticket, I’ll look to see if I have it.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Otigin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing?
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
  16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

There is an original ticket I think, but:
gorilla auto from ilgm
soil pH 6.5
feeding every two weeks w/24-8-16
Two LED 1200W
75 to 55 d/n temp
first grow

Need to be fed more with something designed for flowering plants, Higher P (middle number on fertilizer). What nutrient line are you using? Two weeks is kinda long to go between feedings, when I was using soil, I’d feed every 2 waterings if you’re not checking runoff numbers.

2 Likes

Thanks
For some reason, I fear overfeeding
I use Miracle Grow because it is available locally (small town hdwe store). I’ve heard it’s not so great but the nute kit at ILGM was out of stock when I first ordered. Is there something with more potassium I can order?
Thanks again
I usually implement your suggestions before the ink is dry on your email

1 Like

Oh wow, miracle grow is way too hot for cannabis. I highly recommend Jack’s nutrients. Lots of people use 3-2-1 system but I opted for the TAP setup. For now though look for something geared specifically for cannabis in bloom phase. Fox farms, Canna, Jacks, advanced nutrients….so many. Just look in your budget range. Going forward, get a trusted line of nutrients and use from start to almost harvest, I flush 2 weeks prior ti harvest.

Stay away from miracle grow soils as well or anything sold at hardware stores. I’m in a small town as well but Amazon is my friend. Some soils to look at are fox farms happy frog or Coast of Maine Stonington blend. There’s a lot of stuff out there to use, I only grow in coco now, but used both of the above mentioned with success.

1 Like

Hello! You are right to fear over feeding if you are in MG soil. I did the same thing on my first grow. I made it to harvest so you will too. Hang in there. :blush::v:

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean by “too hot”
I did feed them today and am hoping they don’t wilt
I did get Fox Farms soil for the initial transplant and will try the Jack’s 321 online
And I will hang in there
Thanks for that

2 Likes

Hit as in nutrient rich. MG is hard to control the release of the nutrients that come in it. They’ll get released every time you water. Can you test your run off numbers? Before I added any additional nutrients I would check this :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Absolutely spot on brother

1 Like

Grew my 1st one under the house in MG and a 60 watter :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oh wow….mucho respect homie. How was that harvest lmao

1 Like

:poop::poop::poop::poop:, new house, HOA, nosy neighbors. Took 1 rip and almost coughed up a lung :joy::joy:

If they are auto then no need to reduce lights. Should continue to flower.

I had 1 auto out of six that need the 12/12 to induce flower. So……

1 Like

Is that 1200w each or total. What brand? The actual draw may be anywhere from 150 - 240 watts.
I would definitely lower the light over the shorter plant to around 24".

Gotcha I grow photos and figured it’s the same.

2 Likes