Handcrafted red cedar rolling tray with kieef screen

Here are pics of my rolling tray. Made out of red cedar, it has a mirrored bottom and removable 75 micron kief screen. It measures 12 inches square. Great for trimming buds. Would you be interested in one? Trying to see what the prospects might be of selling these. I would probably have to ask $125 each.

please let me know what you think

12 Likes

I think it looks very nice with the red cedar…would be too big for me at 12 inches for a rolling tray though and with the screen maybe aim more at a trimming bin

4 Likes

Thats very nice, thanks for sharing your wood work. I like seeing people’s building skills here

3 Likes

@Retiredoldguy thanks for your compliment. I’m thinking about making these to sell.

5 Likes

Your skilled labor is worth more, not many people canmake nice stuff anymore.
Had to add edit that looks like my NB drivers licence

4 Likes

@Jaysittingback thanks for your compliment happy growing

3 Likes

Etsy brother. Im sure folks would love to have one of those. I would love to get into wood working, just dont have that confidence built up yet.

5 Likes

@ChittyChittyBangin thanks man, do you think $125 ok?

1 Like

@Dj351 consider the cost of materials and time. Take that number and multiply by 40%. Now take that 40% add it to the cost of the materials. Do you get close to what youre asking? Another thought is changing the type of wood you are using. Somewhere in my stoner mind i think i remember reading that cedar and cannabis have a hard time jiving. Maybe a cannabis friendly clear coat ? Id love to see your idea explode bro. With all that said, you could start at $125 and see how sells go, if it doesnt take off, then drop the price and see if it picks up.

4 Likes

Great advice man. I plan to clear coat with polyurethane.will advertise on ebay

5 Likes

Sounds like a fair price and looks like quality craftsmanship. I like the etsy idea too.

6 Likes

Sweet Craftsmanship right there Brother :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Thanks man, I’m thinking of making a second screen with 125 micron. Would you like that even better?

2 Likes

Thanks for your comments friend

3 Likes

I would most definitely do that. It looks great! Great work bro!

2 Likes

Very kool

2 Likes

Thanks, maybe for sale soon

3 Likes

Looks gorgeous and I wish you luck selling but I don’t have that kind of cash at this time.

3 Likes

Thanks man

2 Likes

Glad you like them. Did you know that ilgm has a classified page now? I will put my boxes on there once i get on ebay, hopefully by tues. Happy growing

1 Like