Hand Watering Question

Purple hockey team is a tough one. Idk of one that uses purple other than special jerseys. Ducks used to have one. Not from Pittsburgh but I’ve been a Steelers fan since bubby brister was the QB and I was in 3rd grade. Pirates because bonds. Pens because Mario lemiuex. Uk because my mom’s from Lexington. Ohio St because Mike vrabel was the man and the Steelers drafted him. Spurs because David robinson

The Admiral inspired me to play ball! Dude was a G with it. Him, Tumbo, and Shawn Kemp FOR THE WIN!

Screw the Steelers btw :joy::joy:

O and come to my thread. We cluttering up @Jolly_Green_Giant help thread

Hell, given all the knowledge you guys are bestowing on me, I don’t mind you cluttering my posts! By the way…Roll Tide! :grin:

Nooooo say it aint so Jolly… doggone Bama fans everywhere round here. I mean i know yall RIGHT next door… but dang

Lol. I have no respect for Saban. “I’m staying at LSU…wait Dolphins are on the phone, I’m moving to NFL…oops…wait Bamas on the phone.”

I dont knock Saban. The man’s gotta eat. I knock the 2.8 million bandwagon fans every other year :joy::joy:

1 Like

No bandwagon fan here. I’ve followed the Tide since the days of Pat Trammell and Lee Roy Jordan (1961).

1 Like

He does have to eat…no matter how many fans, HS kids, school, media members or organizations he has to bold face lie to lol. If that’s what his dignity and honor are worth…then I’ll buy him a happy meal because they are of equal value but I digress lol. I still haven’t got any weed, if you can’t tell lol. I ate 4-5 cookies last night tho. Edible hangover this morning. So back to topic I wonder if it’s possible or advisable to build an irrigation system in my pot hooked to a res and pump on timers and then fill it with soil for automation and cut down on overwatering. Would that f up the root system?

I don’t mind Tide, just saban. I prefer big10 but as long as it’s not a Pac12 team that wins it all lol.

@Jolly_Green_Giant did you decide what medium your growing in?

@RandomlyRan
Yes. I think for this initial effort I will go with 100% perlite with a layer of hydroton at the bottom 2" of the buckets… I’m one of those growers that might have a tendency to over water rather than under water. I don’t want to risk drowning my first crop. :rofl:

Lol. I still over do it with water sometimes. Make sure you wash the hydroton very well before using. It will dirty up your system if not washed well.

@TommyBahama
I like the short , bushy shape of this plant (referring to your pic earlier in this thread) and am interested in learning training techniques that involve the topping process. In which section of the forum should I post such questions? I would like your input on this matter, especially the details of mainlining/manifolding training method.

Anywhere under ‘the grow’ honestly would work. If u type lst, topping, fimming, or mainlining in the search itll pull up a ton of info. Sorry i :ghost: ‘d yall earlier. Kids woke up with the sun this morning

Also u could ask here if u want. A few of us know a lil bout a lil. I know nothin of hydroponic style grows tho. But can help train

Topping is simple. The difference between topping and FIM’ing is really where you cut the plant. Here is a graphic that shows the difference pretty well:

E05867B2-8124-4844-B330-19E8379D7E6B

1 Like

What size is that tent ?

It is 4’ x 4’ x 73"

I got one almost like it. I’m learning how to use it. My past grows have all gotten too tall. You have some pretty flowers. I am on my sixth grow.

1 Like

I love hydroton. It is what I have been using after harvest I will stick it in my oven and cook it at 500° for an hour or so it comes out fine and all the roots get burnt up. I only water my plants with great value drinking water from Walmart. So my rocks do not have any chemical accumulation

1 Like