HamminDeezy First grow journal

These are my babies!! When should I transplant them? They are mostly indoor, and about to be strictly indoor as soon as lighting comes :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

There is no photos to see. :pensive:

2 Likes

If you need help posting pics let us know. :+1:

3 Likes

@HamminDeezy. You can transplant when the leaves reach the outer edges of the pots they’re in.
Usually by the 3rd to 4 th week from seed.:+1:

6 Likes

I don’t know what to do, I’m new haha. Man I suck at posting… I tried to paste the link to my other part about my plants in the title, and literally idk how I copied the pistol title… but I guess I did? Embarrassing lol. @Oldguy @MrPeat @Bulldognuts I’m going to try and upload some brand new pics today cause I spent like 2 hrs tin foiling a closet to put them in last night, I honestly think the closet might be too small too, especially for three plants…

3 Likes

2nd photo: On the bottom right corner you will see two taba you can hit. Hit the mountain looking tab. This will allow you to goto your photos and upload.

3rd photo: This shows I am uploading a photo

4th photo: Wait till you see the check mark then post

This is for the phone.

For the computer it should look something like this. Hit the tab I circles for the computer and upload like I already said how to do. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

@MrPeat Oh for sure! I need to do that too, I’m just confused cause it won’t let me edit the original post to add pics in, or change the title… should I just start a whole brand new grow journal? Ugh my OCD hahaha… I had another post in beginner, titled “seedling/veg HELP” and my dumbass thought I could just copy and paste that link, but for some reason it copied a completely different one… should I just roll with this one and upload photos to it?:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You can’t once a certain time frame has passed. You have to do a new post.

2 Likes

You can use your original post. Just go under reply at the bottom of the thread to post any new pics or questions.

Right next to topic controls. :wink::v:

Original thread. :wink::+1:

3 Likes

@HamminDeezy What title do you want?

3 Likes

@MrPeat @Oldguy thank you guys… haha it really shouldn’t be this hard for me, idk why it is :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Title has been changed. That is all I can do. Just use this to start your first journal. The journal can be cleaned up so you can go from there. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @MrPeat. :wink::v:

2 Likes

You are so nice! Thank you so much, for real! Y’all are the coolest group of people!

5 Likes

You are welcome…loaded up a bowl if my GSC Beast so I guess I should get baked. :+1:

3 Likes

Wait till you see the Check Mark by the Repyl button.

Like this…

This is Snowy and she is 9 years old.

1 Like

Awwhhh I love cats! Is it an orange and white Siamese? :heart:

No…she is a tan/cream color like A&W Cream Soda and white. She is a hood rat. Also has blue eyes. :joy::joy::joy:

I had a cat that looked like her but a lil fatter, his name was Frank, cause he had the blue eyes too :slightly_smiling_face: cats are so dope, like mini Lions.

2 Likes

3 Likes