Halppp, Need help identifying problem

First off i just want to thank all the amazing members in this group. Truly the most informative community around. And I know it’s a pain in the ass dealing with noob questions, but you guys still do it.
I’ve been looking around, and even asked other forums because I’ve had a problem or question every week here and wanted to give you guys a break !(upload://r5YpfEIfCjK3z7fXTB5pR7ScyA6.jpeg)

Happy frog
Sf1000 @18
2x2
6.5 for nutes and feeding
Week 7 never flushed
Ff trio, bud candy, rhino skin
20/4
I’m guessing it is due to salt buildup since I’ve never flushed. I flushed 2 days ago, and raised the light to 24” from top and dropped intensity to 80%

1 Like

Hi! Yeah, nute lockout can happen. I’m day 25 of flower and just this week had to flush as well. I pushed my plants too hard and got a calcium deficiency.

I don’t know if the light is the problem. I use a SF2000 in my 2x4. I feel 18" and 100% light at your growth stage should still be alright for sure, but I’m no pro.

3 Likes

The damage has been already done. The leaves you’re seeing will not recover.

4 Likes

Yep, totally aware of that! But was wondering if the white on the leaves were due to light burn? Or a deficiency.
Couldn’t find anything that resembles my leaves on any forum or google searches.
And if it was a deficiency, what was it?

1 Like

There’s a lot things going on there in that picture. With out knowing more about feeding times, and how much, it’s difficult to give an exact answer.

There’s nutrient burn, flowering nutrient deficiency, and some possible light burn. A lot of information is missing.

1 Like

Absolutely. I was looking at the leaf pictures and there’s issues with multiple input nutrients it seems. Hopefully the flush will help however and get back on a normal pH schedule and introducing nutes. With his light though and the tent size I don’t think it’s really light burn

1 Like

Multiple deficiencies. It’s hard to tell because of the leaves, but I think the flush will help. Just be mindful going forward, and don’t starve them either after the flush… but also don’t force feed them :laughing:

Like the others said there are multiple deficiencies. Also what are your temps at night? the reason I asked is cause I see some purple coloring in your leaves. As the temp drops at night it brings out color in your buds. I’m going thru that now here is a pic of my current grow ILGM GDP Fem photo.

3 Likes

I will write up a detailed report when I get home. Thanks covert!

2 Likes

Haha yep, the wife kicks the ac down to 70 every night before bed, and the grow room is the coldest room in the house. Probably gets down to 65 in the tent

2 Likes

Hello new grower and don’t have a green thumb but I can follow directions a little.
I’m at week 1 of growth & I have a few plants coming in I’m not prepared & the things I need are still in transit. my question is what can I do to maintain what I have now until the grow house comes . I feel like the stem looks a little weak to me please help because I’m so excited to do this

2 Likes

Welcome @Trickdaddy with out pics it’s hard to see what going on so no advice can be giving. Expect maybe start a new thread as soon as you can and post pics and ask away there. Just spend a little time here reading and looking through journals and you’ll be granted more access to this forum.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’ll take more

1 Like

Little sprout looks fine. Environment looks way to wet. Dirt is to wet. Leave the lid off for a bit and let things dry up some.

2 Likes

Do you recommend a stronger bulb?

It doesn’t look leggy at this point. Also I have no idea what light your using.

1 Like

I’m using a household 60 W

1 Like

You are aware that won’t get you far, right?

1 Like