Halloween Costume Contest!

…and always turn off GPS tracking while taking pictures.

4 Likes

That would be fun and you can post your pet if you want but, pet entries will not win any prizes. No; The whole contest is to have fun and see how far members will go to entertain us all with their costumes.

I have received the prizes. One 3 Qt. set of Foxfarm soil blend, and 1 60-100x pocket microscope in case. Really cool donations from Dumme.

4 Likes

Hey Dumme,

Since most of the members are not tech savvy, maybe you can explain in general the process of turning off your GPS.

If you are uploading pictures from your desktop, that is another whole process. I believe it is called meta tag removal. Anyone familiar with this?

1 Like

Here’s a whole article about it, how to turn it off, and removing it on the pictures you alrealy have, using a PC.

Always be safe guys, happy growing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would have thought you were going to be jumping around in a man sized popcorn bag :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thought i might just bump this thread so people dont forget :jack_o_lantern: :grin:

1 Like

I just set my topic controls to tracking so I know when something new pops up. :innocent:

Wow! Bummer! NO entries yet? I guess me and Dumme will have to save these great prizes for another contest. Too bad. I thought for sure a few members would enter.

Well; Tonight’s the night :slight_smile: Have fun all of you taking the kids or grand kids around the neighborhood. :smiley:

1 Like

I thought you said… AFTER… Halloween??

3 Likes

another day?

1 Like

He’s just hoping to Bogart the winnings!!

LMAO …

by my understanding we have until midnight Tuesday to get our pics up…

I guess voting will be Wednesday until dinner or something.

I really wanna win this one, lol.

Come on folks its Halloween , picts of those monster faces .LMAO
Hammer

1 Like

Here I’m entering my pumpkin that I carved tonight.

4 Likes

Put it On
Hammer

It’s a small arse pumpkin.

1 Like

Well even if the contest is closed, i went all out for halloween party so heres my pic :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I never said I was changing the deadline. I wish you guys would actually read what is posted. I said; “Tonight is the night”…Halloween. Now I say; Entries close at midnight. I am sorry to say, I expected more participation. If we don’t get anymore entries; I am going to have to kill the contest. The only reason I ran the contest until Midnight tonight was to give members a chance to get home from work or whatever and post their entry from last night or the weekends party.

PLease no griping. We posted this contest for fun. If we only get 1 or 2 people entering;’ We did not have a successful contest.

Last. I expect all of you who questioned the deadline to provide an entry, seeing how you are so worried about the deadline…HaHa.

4 Likes

Very funny. I already got my free stuff! Dumme gave me some Foxfarm, so I could do a comparison with Botanicare and further teach growers with my hands ob knowledge of the Foxfarm product.

1 Like

Well I’m in , I’m the tall scarecrow , also here is my pumpkin ( for Mac fans )

6 Likes