Halloween Costume Contest!

We have been gifted some hydro nutrients and other items by “Dumme”, who own his own hydro store. So…We are going to run a Halloween Costume contest. He will ship to me, and I will ship to winners. (merely for security reasons)

1st prize - FoxFarm Soil Formula Nutrients Trio, 3 qt.s $55.95 Value.

2nd prize - Active Eye Microscope, 60x-100x $18.95 Value

Pretty cool, huh?

RULES: Entries must be posted in this topic by Midnight; The day after Halloween.

All you do is take a picture of yourself in your Halloween Costume and after all entries are in, we can all vote for a winner. Simple! :slight_smile:

I want to thank Dumme for his generosity in donating these great products in order to help fellow growers, and allow us to have a bit of comic relief in the process.

Later, lw

10 Likes

outstanding!! Moderators/Mentors judging?

Probably just like the Bud o Month contest. That is working well imo.

3 Likes

Ill have a wirl come Halloween. Count me in.

1 Like

Absolutely no problem at all, to my favorite forum, ilgm! Good luck to all that enter!:slight_smile:

7 Likes

OH Boy, This oughta be interesting !!

1 Like

@Aquaponic_Dumme have you got a web site or something i can check out. Id like to spend my money through ilgm or close linked supporters like yourself.

3 Likes

I appreciate the support @number1fan but my store is currently closed, but this gives me the opportunity to give some stuff away.

4 Likes

That is just awsome my mate. The world needs a few more blokes like you in it.
It must be the weed ay. Everywhere i go i run into rude $#$$@. I get on this forum and its a world of its own…

6 Likes

@Aquaponic_Dumme you are THE MAN! So much love and respect man! Thank you, I truly appreciate your generosity, whether I win or not! You’re a great person for doing this.
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

4 Likes

Man ilgm just gets better and better

@Aquaponic_Dumme your a legend! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I guess I’ve been pretty stoned. I just now noticed your new tag! Congratulations there.

I’m sorry your store is down.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your store but I believe good will follows those who promote it.
If you ever open another store please let me know cuz you have my business.

3 Likes

You haven’t been too stoned lol, I think it just changed today!

Awesome awesome awesome @Aquaponic_Dumme! You’ve been my mentor without needing the new tag, but I’m so happy to see you with that tag dude! Congratulations!

4 Likes

Thanks guys, I just hope I don’t let you guys down in my new position. You guys make it worth it. :slight_smile:

I’m really excited about this upcoming costume contest, as I’ve never been apart of something like this.

7 Likes

There is going to be an online shop very soon. Hopefully befor the Holidays :smiley:

8 Likes

Well I will buy my nutes from you guys!!!

1 Like

Pumpkin :jack_o_lantern: skills.

6 Likes

Sounds pretty cool!
Can it be an animal that dresses up and not me? … eg my pet hahahah
For security reasons mainly…

3 Likes

Lol just blur your face out when posting, or replace your face with someone’s, that’s usually pretty funny!

2 Likes