Hall of Fame Chat room

Hey guys, I have a question.

I am part of the ILGM FB page and posted about my win to encourage others to participate and to advertise this forum. My post was deleted for promoting spam, who are the mods for the FB page?

3 Likes

That’s ran by the main office marketing team I believe.

2 Likes

Thanks for quick reply, I am honestly befuddled by what happened.

NavyVet

2 Likes

I have no idea who runs the Facebook page for ILGM, but it isn’t any of us. Probably like what @BobbyDigital said

3 Likes

Wow @Kosmoz you have them spread wide open like the town girl , and remove all 7 finger and 5 finger fan leaves :leaves:

I posted on that. I wonder why it got deleted. I know someone was wrongfully putting down ILGM.

1 Like

Always, nit to mention the spamming and now it is a swap meet. Oh well.

I don’t always smoke it to the end but when I do this is what it looks like. I think there’s one more hit left in it.

9 Likes

Mine went out… :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Thats the big problem with porker buds like that, super prone to bud rot.

You are definatley awesome in my book. On the sheer agreement that the world has enuff dicks in it so I try not to ever be one myself. Keep popping those beans. Youve earned it friend.:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Can someone post a link here to get me into the BOM HOF thread. I used the search function and all I get is the HOF chat room. Want to look at the HOF’ers buds. TIA!!!

1 Like
1 Like

Man, that green crack from Bulldog is nutz. Haha!! see what I did there?
@Bulldognuts

3 Likes