Had to super crop again

High,
Geeze I had to super crop again in order to put my net on. I sure hope I am close to stretching out. They’d be 10 footers lol. Anyway hers the updated pic of my outdoor grow in Michigan
Thanks for all the help
Ger

6 Likes

If I was you I would take that scrog Net off cuz you’re a little too high for a stroke in my opinion and then just Defoilt that away so every plant gets light all around it but if you would have did that properly that would have been the biggest scroll guy I’ve ever seen in my life

1 Like

High,
I am a virgin at this well actually my second year so not a virgin but I only had two plants last year. What did I do wrong with the net? Can I fix it? From what others have said, I have to have some kind of support don’t I? Just learning so any thing you can share is helpful and used
Thanks
Ger

September Equinox (Approximately September 22-23, 12hrs daylaight 12hrs of night) is when the madness start .what are you going to do when they double in size

2 Likes

I am really not sure. That’s why I am trying all I can do now. I keep topping them and they keep growing higher. Any ideas?
Ger

1 Like

Don’t worry about things you can’t control, it’s going to happen(you still have 8 more weeks of veggin ) .Let them grow ,your whole block smell like weed anyway LOL. Please post pics at the end I have to see this.

2 Likes

super crop those stems right in half and tie it, probably what I would do or atleast tie them down with stakes or something :joy:

Well when yall have that much weed in that small of a space they tend to hold themselves up :laughing:

1 Like

dood I have to ask, is cannabis legal where you are? Cuz that is going to be stupid kaptain obvious in 3 more weeks! You may as well ask the cops to keep an eye out for rippers!

3 Likes

Right? :laughing: Everything within 1000m is going to smell like anvils started raining, Looney Tunes style, on an overcrowded skunk sanctuary. :rofl:

2 Likes

im just saying, its one thing to grow a bit of pot in an illegal state, but that could land you in the crowbar hotel for quite a pull in most states!

3 Likes

I just answered myself lol what a dummy!

3 Likes

:laughing: Don’t feel too bad. I’ve been having to edit quotes back in all day because I’m fat thumbing the copy before I hit “quote” and confusing their system.

ETA: Had to do it again. :man_facepalming:

ETC: *fat *FAT thumbing :unamused:

2 Likes

Well if that was my weed in a legal state… Id say what the heck grow her tall and be proud of it, wear it like a badge of honor :medal_military: just hope hoards of people dont steal it.

2 Likes

Someone tried to get in my back yard the other day for one little plant that only produced a little over a half ounce. :expressionless: When the German Shepherd and Malinois/Pit mix got pissed, they decided it wasn’t worth the trouble. Haven’t had any recurrences yet…

3 Likes

I would get cameras if I were you lol

High all,
Yes a legal state, no actually the neighbor is encouraging a great harvest, and I do have cameras up. I also have a German shepherd at my call. I would not want to use for anything except my family pet. The neighbors all know he is here. Also I live in an old Polish neighborhood they tend to be very observant and call
Police at the drop of a hat.
I have eight plant locked in a 7 foot high “garden enclosure.” Hopefully they will be safe.
Thanks for all the support. I am going to leave the net for extra support
Ger

2 Likes

Well then, let er fly! Tell your neighbors that they will get free pot if fhey keep a watchful eye out for rippers. Once those start to flower, you cannot fo more training. Also once the colas get through that net the net stays regardless.

Yes I have already offered free smoke. And yes the net is staying for sure.
I am pretty much done training anything anymore. I think it’s getting to close I believe August 14ish and the flowers are gonna start.
Ger

3 Likes