Had so much fun the first time......LET’S DO THIS AGAIN!

Sweet! Good luck with these

1 Like

Thank you!

And one day, I’ll be able to grow cannabis!

8 Likes

@AfgVet Thanks for the invite!! Set to watching gonna be a awesome ride! :wink::sunglasses::v::v:

2 Likes

Out of likes, but ya it’s likethe Bermuda triangle over there lmao, and thanks I can see me now…

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite this should be fun. Sorry my gif library is not very large.

3 Likes

Only under strict supervision lol

SOOO. he’s adamant about things he doesn’t have to take care of but gets to enjoy?

3 Likes

Right? Kind of messed up, but really irrelevant cause I tend to do what I want to do🤣

He does help in the care of them and he keeps up with RO water and stuff. But he’s not the go big or go home type that I tend to be lol

5 Likes

Here is much of our “secret” stash!

That and google! Have fun! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

But how do you post them to a thread? All I manage is posting a link… @kaptain3d

2 Likes

20161017_230849171

2 Likes

@AfgVet Best time to grow where I am at is right now. Before it starts hitting 100+ by May. :+1:

2 Likes

When you click on one of them you get taken to a page where you have the option to copy link on the right (under favorite). When you click ‘’copy link’’ you have 3 options for links that comes up. Copy the second one ( gif link) and paste it wherever you want!
Just make sure the link is on a line by itself right next to the left margin…

https://media.giphy.com/media/vbKSI8YllxSTK/giphy.gif
See this link has a space before it…

Same link right against the margin! Hope this helps @AfgVet, now go get them!

3 Likes

haha alright. he’s lending a hand. or maybe he’s just jealous of all your time they take away from him haha.

3 Likes

Lol, I don’t know if he’s jealous but he certainly doesn’t understand why I spend so much time with em😄

4 Likes

Thanks, for the tag. I’m definitely watching your grow activity. I vowed to stay offline for 24 hrs so I could get something done. Trying to get caught up with everything I’m watching.

3 Likes

Just install that AC system already, GO BIG OR GO HOME! Jk

4 Likes

Lol…you and I both know the AC will end up being installed🤣.

8 Likes