Had so much fun the first time......LET’S DO THIS AGAIN!

I know I said I’d only be doing one grow over the winter but…”stuff” happens, right?
Dropped 4 auto seeds in an attempt to redeem myself with the autos, I’ll get a pic of them in a bit. They were looking bad at first and then I left for a week and Mr Vet tried to kill them by over watering but they are slowly making a comeback.

To teach Mr Vet a lesson for trying to kill the autos, I dropped 4 photos. 2 Purple Kush and 2 Acapulco golds (both by ThcInKc). I mean, I wasn’t sure if the autos would make it so essentially I had to drop em.

Green cups are purple kush, both popped up Wednesday. Orange cups are Acapulco gold, one popped Wednesday and the other this morning.

@Missiles @imSICKkid @Dbpooper @dbrn32 @CoyoteCody @Agrestic @MyHd @Gremmall @AAA

23 Likes

@Preybird1 @elheffe702 @Bubblehead @LoCoRock @Bulldognuts @Dman1969 @QueenCityB I know I missed several tags

5 Likes

Lol I like your thought process :joy: that’ll teach him

Thanks for the tag and looking forward to another awesome grow Girl :grin:

4 Likes

I remember starting my first seeds last February. Multiple times I’ve said out loud that this is the last run for awhile. Lol here I am a year later and havent had a break since. But seriously…I’m taking all my stuff down after this round finishes. No choice with Grandpa coming up wanting to stay a few weeks with me. Excited to see how you do, good luck!

6 Likes

Lol, he was pretty adamant he didn’t want another round of 8 or 9 plants​:rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

@AfgVet thanks for tagging. I want to watch this. I love the start.

…to teach Mr. Vet a lesson…

4 Likes

Ya okay!!! LoL surely more beans will accidentally fall into water if anything should happen. I’ll be taking notes…thanks… watching

3 Likes

I mean, it could happen. Lol

2 Likes

The autos, once again being treated poorly lol, they are slowly coming back from soil they didn’t like as well as a little too much love while I was away

10 Likes

I’m all outta likes but thanks all!

4 Likes

tenor (1)

You already know I am set to watching!

3 Likes

Attack of the mini gif…you’ve been had!!! Lol grrrrr

4 Likes

Hate it when it does that, especially to Macho Man Randy Savage, NO RESPECT BROTHER!!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Show off lol…

2 Likes

All out of likes but I’m set to watching, cant wait to see how it goes!!!

3 Likes

Lmao just kidding couldn’t resist :+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

I have gotten lost in your journal you and @kaptain3d are the unanimous gif kings of the forum!

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me in @AfgVet…your girls have gotten a wonderful start from you…good luck and I’m set to watch the show :cowboy_hat_face::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

So will Mr Vet be taking care of these babies. Thanks for the tag. I’m enjoying watching

1 Like