Had a plants start on its own outside and my fan leaves are turning brown

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I had a plants start on its own outside and my fan leaves are turning brown and spotting any ideas to help
Please and thank you

1 Like

Best to join us and
Fill out this help ticket

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No
If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Latewood & the ILGM Grow Support Team

So this post is mine. The plant grew on ts own with no help except water the last two weeks here are pictures

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Texan_flowers
I read where you say you have done nothing but give water to her. It would be a great help if you could fill out the support ticket that @Countryboyjvd1971 posted, it could be a great help. They may just need a little tlc… it may need more water or it could need nutrients. Ph can be a big deal with them. If your on a city water system you should let your water sitt out open for 24 hrs to let the chlorine and other garbage dissipate before you give it to them. They like a ph between 6.2 to 6.8

2 Likes

I had a plants start on its own outside and my fan leaves are turning brown and spotting any ideas to help
Please and thank you

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Probably a regular seed

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?..
Sandy soil toped with small amount of merical grow

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? …No real run off. When i water i do a little bit, let the water sink in and poor more water 3 or 4 times at about 9-10 am and a cup and a half @10-11pm.
My water is well water! Yay

What is strength of nutrient mix… I toped ground 6 month nut. Soil… Not much maybe a couple tbs

Outdoor!! Yay

Light system, size?
Temps; day is 85-90°f, night 80-70°

Humidity; …what ever denison’s levels are

Ventilation system; …no

Co2; no

@Texan_flowers try giving more water to start. How big is the plant. From the pictures it looks a couple feet tall. Mine are a little over 2 ft. Tall and I’m giving them a gallon of water a day. If you have some straight tomato fertilizer add a little and watch the magic!
just put a @ in from of a screen name to ask some one a question. Like @Texan_flowers @Sasquatch and the person will be notified.

This is against my leg for refrence to height im 5’4ish lol😀!

could tobacoo products be the reason for the damages on my poor plant

It needs water and fertilizer … its not that bad really from the pictures… give it something like a tomato fertilizer and water

It was a male i pulled it

I have another random growing under my door step… Man them crushed seeds really wanted life