H***ow does she look!?!

What do you all think, is she good?
strain; Blue Dream Auto (Garden of Green seed bank). FF:of soil. FF nutes through-out (as directed on bottle but a little lower), have not for about 3 maybe four waterings. Watered ever 2-3 days max (shes been really hungry) Just recently got pH meter. So my tap is high Alkaline (8.5-9.5 range) been getting that up until the last two, I’ve made sure to be in the 5.8-6.5 range. Temps dip in the 60s when lights are off(6hrs), On temps are 76-77F. I got 2 Viparspectra XS1000w 1 Vivosun VS1000w and the lights on the sides are “1000w” cheapys. Have 4" exhaust fan. She popped above dirt 9/21. Idk if I’m missing any information, lmk what you think. Is she good and just it’s getting ready to be that time or is something wrong? First auto grow.

The temp gauge doesn’t work, don’t mind that. The hygrometer is what does work.

5 Likes

It looks like she’s hungry especially for N (the yellow leaves) You do still need N in flower but not nearly as much. The other colors look normal

2 Likes

I agree, plant looks underfed or maybe battling a ph lockout. Buds look to be coming along.

1 Like

she is frosty. I have a blue dream auto going also. cant wait for the wife to try it.

All that yellowness has all probably come about because I jumped the gun on flushing before harvest. Lol, whoops. I just started giving her nutes again, because apparently she’s not done, her hairs have not matured yet and Tris are all glassy& partly cloudy. So now I’m n the dilemma of; does she have enough time left n her to make a difference or should I just hang her up now? Idk what to do, Any suggestions?

1 Like

A different lighting situation ( lights off, flash from phone).

2 Likes

Up close and personal with her. What do u guys think, how much longer or is she good?

2 Likes

Do you have a way of getting some pics under greater magnification?

I’m not sure if this helps. I’ll try some other ways aslo

1 Like

This is the same as the first set but maybe better photos?

1 Like

Pic of the whole plant or at least The top half?

You got a couple more weeks imo. Alot of white pistils still showing.

So I should still be feeding her nutes, correct? (FF:TB is what I have been using.)