H D 's Goldleaf/ OG grows

Make my own super soil ishq version and pH my water because my water comes out at the tap 8 point one or two I do use Cal mag when they’re in veg don’t really need to because the soil based has plenty of calcium magnesium products in it all right I haven’t I don’t use it in the flower room haven’t seen any notice that I need to other than that just water and love on them lots of light

6 Likes

nice. that’s kinda what i thought. your plants are loving it, that’s for sure.

1 Like

SMOKE REPORT

I said 5 days well we tried it 2 days ago i gave a few smallish buds out i told them wait 2 days lmao they didnt i got texts like 2 hours later sayin please save me some well OK

now some stats on these GL Clones
cut 6/22 potted 7/15 flipped 9/13 83 days from cut to flip 83
days in flower room 56
11 clones 6 5gal fab bags 1 3 Gal pot
all harvested fri/sat 11/8-9 /19

the 3 pots documented in this grow (post 1) are in a cure tub now

as they still have a few buds on branches final weight is TBD but they came in at 550 grams
callin it a LB.
the others are in a tub w more to clean up but will b a LB also

but thats not the best news this is by a lot the best Grm per watt of all plants i have grown
(dense = weight)
now it gits better i believe that it may be the best i have grown period it tastes amazing now smooth and wow flavor in your mouth nose are sweet and yes i can smoke my product in 3 /5 days (little buds) SS/living soil no flush water only i dont think i can do better.
i Still cure but mostly 2 weeks and of to lab for testing (depending on moisture content some)

i will post lab report a s a i have it

THANK YOU Mr. Bergman and ILGM this grow will make the holidays a happy one and i will be in the seed shop soon for GL seeds

BTW i have ILGM Super Skunk fems and WWA babies now so more fantastic plants to harvest soon jimmie

8 Likes

update

Greenhouse harvest starts tomorrow

ILGM SKY OG MONSTER CROP CLONES

CUT 9/9/19 flip Thanksgivn

Blue Berry clone scrog flip 11/11/19

auto flower room

FORUM STOMPERS

BLACK DOMINAS

SMOKE ! … Jimmie

16 Likes

Love all of this! :clap:t2::call_me_hand:t3::+1::v::bear:

2 Likes

Thanks MB did your Lucky Charms do ok or what i have 6 young ones i just topped they look great

2 Likes

I got one of the two to pop and is in veg. It seems like it needs a little different nutrient regimen than the rest of the plants, but it’s also root bound now. Lol. I’m gonna transplant this week into the final pot and give it a week and flip to flower so I’ll keep you posted :v::bear:

3 Likes

@dbrn32 what can these do its in a light bar and thats all i know its free and new but i dont know what it is

CREE 120CRV-C-Y3CR 23’’ 120W

i know they for truck but can the chips be used ?

1 Like

Sure, although I’m not sure it makes sense to put in the effort. They are listing 10,000 lumens at 120 watts, that’s lower efficacy than a t5. Plus you would need to get power supply to change to dc power to run them, which won’t be 100% efficient. Realistically you would be looking at same performance as cfl’s by the time it’s all said and done.

3 Likes

thanks im sure my son will mount them on his boat any way

3 Likes

LOL some posts make me realize what different worlds we all live in.

2 Likes

GREENHOUSE HARVEST

I am so happy with how the girls did hot cold wet dry birds squirrels a swarm of bees
and best thing i didnt screw it up

LUCKY WIDOW CLONES

MAUI CLONES (MINE)

GSCX (MINE)

still have Blue Gelado and Golden Goats in a few days in greenhouse

hava good un yall…jimmie

13 Likes

You have a good un too Jimmie, as always harvests look freaking great dude congrats on all the hard work.

3 Likes

Please let doob know he is in our thoughts and we hope he is doing well…

5 Likes

Thanks buddy. I just got myself motivated to pop and say hello.

9 Likes

Hahaha, well ain’t that something! Good to see you around dude

5 Likes

@dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie yall can share baby pics ::baby: wait Doobie says he dont got no baby whattttttttttt?

6 Likes

What’s up doob, I’m glad you’re still kicking lol

2 Likes

Nice harvest! Congrats man! :+1::v::bear:

2 Likes

thanks man i tried some of the lucky widow holy f its great best so far im stoked

did your Lucky survive 1 of mine is showing sex even look to be in pre flower at 16/8 lights her mom did the same all though i had to help her finish they got some auto in them i guess

3 Likes