H D 's Goldleaf/ OG grows

That’s so weird…

2 Likes

and by weird… = terrifying

5 Likes

It’s like he fell off the face of the earth. Just poof and gone. It’s bothered me greatly. :sob: He’s a great friend whom I miss dearly. He was about the only person that came to check on me after my last surgery and always was there when i needed him.

8 Likes

horrible. if you have his address can google the house info, too. not sure why i feel like we need to solve this but it’s really terrible not knowing. i’m sorry you’re really missing your friend.

4 Likes

Sincerely stated man… dude was cool ass hell. And im still holding out hopes he hit the genetic lottery n moved to Afghanistan to raise landraces for some dope ass private company

10 Likes

Sorry Doob I know you’re towards the city but if you ever need to vent give me a call I can give you my contact info on IG hell I’ll even come visit if you dont think I’m too weird lol… Tulsa is only 1.5 hours away sooner if I go 95 like everyone else on the turnpike.

6 Likes

Ill take a visit! Bit longer then 1.5 hours tho… n im pretty damn weird :joy::joy:.o n bring weed

8 Likes

Two weird peas in a pod brother lol! Never know Purp I might be down your way one day and you know I’ll have that dank on me!

6 Likes

I have his address now. I’ll swing by tomorrow maybe i can get some answers. Even if the answer is something i don’t like at least I’ll know.

8 Likes

Thanks Doob!

6 Likes

I’ll be praying with my fingers crossed and sending the best vibes I can that he and his family are well. We miss you HD :crossed_fingers: :pray: :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Ok guys I had to run an errand so I said heck with it i had to check today.

He’s alive and said he misses you all. He appreciates the concern about him but has some personal issues that he’s not ready to answer questions about it. He will hopefully be back at a later date. Until then he could use all the good vibes and prayers that y’all want to send his way.

@GreenJewels @Dbpooper @PurpNGold74 @Gremmall @Big123 @elheffe702 @dbrn32

15 Likes

Thats good news to me. I’m sending him prayers and vibes both :grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

I second that and am just glad he’s alive and ok!

8 Likes

Definitely sending prayers and good vibes. Oh that’s such hopeful news @DoobieNoobie thank you for letting us know. I’m sure he’ll pull through whatever life has handed him. It can sure be sickie at times
We all know how we each have our own struggles and troubles. Take good care of yourself @Haildamaged :v::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

9 Likes

Ditto!

Please let him know we are glad you were able to verify he’s okay.

9 Likes

Thank you @DoobieNoobie :heart::heart:

10 Likes

Thank you for checking in on him and letting us know he’s ok. Good vibes his way!

8 Likes

Thanks for the update Doob. Tell HD leave those dirty hookers alone man!

6 Likes

Sorpio @Kwazzy jimmie whats popping brother hope all is well

2 Likes