H D 's Goldleaf/ OG grows

:coffee: gota start wid this buddery joe thats me

ok i have Gold leaf clones ( i bought 1 in march i think ) so i am hoping it is Bergmans gold leaf get to this later

i cloned her first and flowered the mom to see if i liked the product ,

I DID it was wow good strong and a good growing plant.
so here are the clones i took from the mom

as of today they may git the chop Sunday

and these girls just flipped 3 or 4 days ago and will have a drink of GrandMa’s every sunday

they are the ones i will document here on this thread
also cloning OG Kush and ILGM Skywalker O G moms were 2 weeks ish into flower and these branches were from very bottom and all but one from main stalk

we can see how they do too

i just have one more thing i will purchase ILGM Gold Leaf seeds or if i somehow am gifted (with for sure ILGM seeds ) because i want to grow some out to compare

but for now i gota make / ammend some soil

hava hella day yall,jimmie aka Smokelahoma Kid

16 Likes

@Missiles @GreenJewels @blackthumbbetty @PurpNGold74 @DoobieNoobie

@imSICKkid @Gremmall @Big123

ok they a lot more yall tag somes in if like

6 Likes

OOOOOO :poop: New Journal!!! Gold Leaf and OG Skywalker? Let the fun begin!!! #PurpGotTagBombs
@merlin44 @zparkie2 @Witchhouse @dbrn32 @RandomlyRan @Poseidon @Seeddog @Cyle1 @Jza444 Come along peeps

9 Likes

I’m totally in. I’m running clones right now as well. I wanna see someone do clones with results like yours. Good stuff @Haildamaged!

3 Likes

Hell ya

2 Likes

Just submitted my weed application should be approved soon

5 Likes

That’s AWESOME bro. Man best of luck… :pray:

4 Likes

I’m in… have two Gold Leafs going as well :+1:t2:

2 Likes

gota side note the orig clone i bought or it was giv to me i think but it had a minor leaf issue brown spots i think i hav pics all the clones i have taken all have leaves like the mom i thought it was me soil but the mom had them when i got her im sure of it so we all got some thinking to do if it was genetics from first mom why would a guy sell those but i am glad i grew them so bang idk,

2 Likes

@Poseidon tag me in if you gata journal or post a few pics here if ya like

@PurpNGold74 no gona spend a lot of time talkin here (right) like weekly up dates lol

1 Like

you do the tablet thing still ???

1 Like

I tagged you :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hot diggity dog Jimmie :grin: thank you for the tag! I’m def stalking this journal :grin::yum::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sweet, I’m watching.

2 Likes

good start i wana add a plant to this journal cus well its a GSCX and im growing her for me i got more for the comm grow

all bags are 5 or 7 gal fab

this is her she was rooted in mid july and grown 6 weeks …3 or 4 days at 12/12 now

4 Likes

9 Likes

Oops, such language.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag HD. I do enjoy your journals bro :slight_smile: @Midwestnewbie @LoCoRock @Bluedonut09 @doobienoobie @Cheftodd420

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @PurpNGold74
I’m set to watch @Haildamaged I haven’t grown gold leaf so this is cool. :+1:
@blackthumbbetty that book cover is too funny. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I have this one:

Great book!

14 Likes