Gypsy's Towers Of Flowers II

Day 19
Maggie is on autopilot right now. Just getting bushy and her new tops are coming in nicely.

Moses went underneath for an inspection.

It all checks out…full speed ahead!!!
HAPPY GIRL :blush::v::blush:

5 Likes

You might need a bigger Gnome!!

2 Likes

@OldGypsy looking nice, short, and fat well on your way to some frosty heaven .
:alien: happy growing

2 Likes

She is really taking off. Appears satisfied and untroubled, as all youngsters should be :unicorn:.
This is a good show for me OldGypsy. There is only one character and I know how it ends; easy for me to follow. You just fill in the details. Thank you!

2 Likes

Lol @CooterJuice
@alienofasoul thank you sir
@jd77 I’ll continue daily updates Thanks for tagging along!
:blush::v::blush:

4 Likes

Day 20
Maggie is chugging along. I see many future towers popping out. Still a little heavy from last watering. I am a big fan of wet/dry cycles. She’ll probably get watered tomorrow. Right now though…cruise control.

7 Likes

Maggie is looking perfect. Look at her span the pot! I can’t wait to see her start constructing those towers.

1 Like

Day 21
Watered to run off today. First run off for Maggie. Every watering/feeding from here until the chop will be to run off. She’s in a 5 gallon fabric. About 1.5 gallons IN gives a little over 2 cups run off OUT right now.

Importance of watering/feeding to run off with Foxfarms is so salts won’t build up. Wet/dry cycles, at least 2 cups run off everytime will save you from lockout and having to flush. Paid goid money for this soil… why flush the good stuff down the drain?
Her numbers might look a little bit whack😜

1.5 gallons of 3ml/gal CalMag in at 6.5ph 195ppm.
2 cups out at 5.6ph 2966ppm

Not getting excited. These numbers are fine for first run off in FFOF. :+1:

She gained about an inch and a half vertical the last few days. Raised the light up to 24" above again. DLI 40

8 Likes

Day 22
Maggie is a bush. Defoliation and a little lst coming soon. Gotta sort out the towers, I think I’m gonna go with 6 this go around. I got an average of 1 ounce per tower on the last grow with 8 towers total. See If I can bump that up to 1.25 ounce per tower with only 6. She looks like a mess right now. By next Friday hoping to have the start of a final shape established. We’ll see…

HAPPY GIRL :v::blush::v:

10 Likes

So here’s a breakdown of the towers.
I have 6 of them numbered. There’s 2 more hiding underneath the foliage that will either be chopped or swapped for slower performing towers.

Obviously the lighter green are the tops.

HAPPY GIRL :v::blush::v:

9 Likes

This was Esmeralda at 22 days.

3 Likes

They look like twins

1 Like

@jd77 they do look like twins. Totally different though
Maggie is an Amnesia Haze Auto (Sativa dominant)
Esmeralda was a Northern Lights Auto.(Indica dominant)

2 Likes

They look a like for sure. Following through the same way as last time? Can’t wait to watch it mature. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Low Doing everything pretty much the same as last time. I think this time though I’m going with 6 main tops instead of 8, I will probably find out later this week when I do some defol and lst.

3 Likes

Day 23
Miss Maggie growing like a “weed” lol.

Moses has been lost in the forest.

HAPPY BUSHY GIRL!!!

:v::blush::v:

10 Likes

She’s one happy, happy girl!

2 Likes

This is going to be a fun grow. Maggie is filling out nicely.

2 Likes

Day 24
Maggie is still bushing out. Cruise control.
Happy Girl :v::blush::v:

6 Likes

24 days already! Looking great!

1 Like