Gypsy's Towers Of Flowers II

Miss Maggie has been getting light 24 hrs a day. Tonight she’s going on a 18/6 light scheudle. Lights out at 10pm back on at 4am. Hopefully this will give a little stretch so I can get in there and surgically top her.
I’ll post new DLI #'s

4 Likes

So here’s the #'s from decrease in hours of light. I did not change height of light, or the intensity of light. Only added a timer. 18 hrs on… 6 hrs off. Dli dropped to 30’s. Which is good for the next few days because she’ll be reaching for the light and will give a better opportunity at a good clean topping.

2 Likes

Day 15
Miss Maggie really liked that drink yesterday. And the switch from 24 hrs light to 18 hrs of light.
She’s 7.5" wide 3.25" high this morning.
I love chubby girls…:heart_eyes:

She’s getting a haircut soon. :scissors:
HAPPY GIRL :blush::v::blush:

9 Likes

Looks like I’m gonna have to remove some lumber from the top of her pot. I see a bunch of logs laying around under her. :rofl:

3 Likes

Removing lumber - you are funny my friend!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip Alienofasoul; I’ll have to try that. Miss Maggie looks perfect OG. I like the idea of naming the girls. I think my stray will be Loa (Little orphan Annie).

3 Likes

Day 16
Miss Maggie got a litte bit taller overnight. I gave her about 5 cups of the Rhizotonic Calmag mix at ph 6.6 this morning. Probably going to top her at the next node, tomorrow or Monday morning.

7 Likes

Miss Maggie is looking very good!

2 Likes

Maggie appears happy and healthy!!

1 Like

Thank you @Newt & @CooterJuice :v:

2 Likes

Growing well. :grin:

1 Like

Yes sir. She’s doing pretty good. :blush::v:

Day 17
Maggie got a haircut this morning. Topped her at what would have been her 5th node. Snip snip :scissors::slightly_smiling_face:. I anticipate very little recovery time. Don’t think she’ll miss a beat actually. I will being tucking and tying this up coming week.

8 Likes

Day 18
Miss Maggie didn’t seem to mind the topping at all yesterday. Her first set of 7 point leaves are healthy as can be. And I got a good, close, clean cut on that 5th node with sterilized Fiskar’s
She got a big ole drink this morning. About a half gallon of Rhizotonic/CalMag water ph’d 6.5. The pot is HEAVY. She’s good for a few days on autopilot. I’ll just peek in a couple times a day making sure the climate conditions are good.
As soon as her pot feels light, maybe Wednesday, definitely by Thursday, I’ll give her a Gallon of RO water to get about 2 cups of run off and see what the numbers are. I have all of the Foxfarm nutes I need for the entire grow ready to deploy.
Right now…she’s a HAPPY GIRL :blush::v::blush:

9 Likes

For the numbers people:
I raised her DLI back up to mid 40’s.
I had lowered it to about 30 5 days ago so she would reach a little and make it easier for a clean topping. She’s happy, so I turned the wattage back up a tad. Limited to 55" tent height so gotta keep her as short as possible
Light is HLG135RSPECV2 hanging 23" from Maggie’s top. I still have yet to buy a watt-meter to see actual draw. I think it’s turned up to about 70-80% right now.

2 Likes

Great work!

1 Like

These littile growths I have circled will be the main tops but according to my last grow, not necessarily the biggest fattest tops. This plant will probably pop 8 main branches since it was topped above the 4th node. @Hellraiser maybe can verify this logic.
I’ll prune any branch smaller than a #2 pencil at begining of the stretch. Hopefully end up with 6 or more fat towers over an ounce each.

8 Likes

She’s a lovely young lady

1 Like

Yes it will.

3 Likes

Thank you sir! @Hellraiser

2 Likes